for A Little Bit Magic

7/24/2017 c3 12Crystalzap
this really needs more of a summary, I almost didn't read it and it was SO good!
8/3/2014 c3 12musicalgirl4474
The end was great. Lays the world at his feet. Actually seems like something Merlin might do.
1/19/2014 c3 2VanillaSlash
The perfect blend of hot and sweet.

...Ugh, now it sounds like a chicken dish.

But really, I love your writing!
1/19/2014 c1 VanillaSlash
Dammit, feelings! A wonderful read, that's for sure. That ending made me smile.
7/16/2013 c3 17Chibi Dhamar
Now, this fic is a lot better in romantic terms than the other. Still, I do hate the part when Arthur threw out Merlin of the stupid bed.

I loved the lovemade scene. In general I loved the fic, it was lovely. I do say to much the 'L' word huh? xD.

It was great.

See you!

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar

P.S. Again, excuse the mistakes.
7/9/2012 c3 27Meyli Vaisyl
I like this story. But Arthur is such a prat sometimes x)
Me├┐li
3/29/2012 c3 7NoahTonks
I love how you wrote this, beautiful :D
1/11/2011 c3 23Kat Nightfox
I know you wrote this a while ago but as I just found it, I wanted you to know I really enjoyed it. Very well done.
11/14/2010 c3 23SelenityCosmos
This is just the sweetest story- and it feels so true to the BBC version- I love how Arthur's pride makes him a prat and how, because it's Merlin, he forces himself to get over it. I love how intoxicated Arthur is and how Merlin doesn't even get that... and the bits about Merlin's eyes! Gods above, there is perhaps nothing in this that makes it feel more true than that. Because I know what it feels like when someone's eyes are just 'so fucking blue'.

~Selene
7/26/2010 c3 30Takebuo Ishimatsu
A very fine read, indeed! ^_^ Extremely well-written, with nice touchs of humor, angst, & romance.

My favorite lines were:

Arthur shuddered to remember all the times he had lived when everything in nature said he should not, to realize that it was Merlin putting down his foot and saying no, was enough to give him pause. - I just love this line about Merlin practically telling the world that Arthur was to live & that was that.

Arthur never looked at girls like he looked at Merlin, but then, he didn't look at men the way he looked at Merlin either so he wasn't entirely sure where that left him. -Another wonderfully written line with lots of meaning!
5/18/2010 c3 109The Brat Prince
I don't know what it is, but something about the way this was written has me totally, utterly charmed.

"He is beset by images of raging fires and blood-spattered battlefields and they would've left him with a sense of impending doom save for on the sidelines of it all stands Merlin a gold fire burning in his eyes while he holds the world, cradled in the palm of his hand." THIS and the quote after about Merlin laying the world at his feet were just- breath taking, and- really the whole thing was amazing. I was completely entranced.
2/19/2010 c3 7Cynth19
Wow this was absolutely brillant !

I loved every part of it

I hated Arthur for acting like that

you made me laugh, and cry a little

Brillant fiction !
2/2/2010 c3 30ForzaDelDestino
It would be lovely if you wrote a sequel for this story. It was quite delicious.
1/17/2010 c3 Anime Tenshi 892
Lovely story. A lot of fun to read. AND it helped fuel my little Arthur/Merlin obsession. I particularly liked the last line. It was a perfect ending.
25 Page 1 2 Next »