for Once Forgotten, Now Remembered and Torn

1/22/2019 c1 a name
This crossover has an interesting plot, but I feel that the way it is written could be better. For starters, the chapters could be a bit longer, as well as more descriptive. The idea that a marriage that was "reactivated" between Light and Seras, as well as Seras having been born and raised in Japan, seems far-fetched to me as well. But then again, this is fanfiction; anything could be possible. Light being a main reason for Seras to want to stay alive seems intriguing.
10/26/2015 c6 Guest
Awesome I wish they were longer and u updated on a regular basses and I would very much like to see this as a AlucardXSeras
8/18/2014 c6 Lizylove
I love this story. Cant wait to see what happens next :)
8/18/2014 c1 Lizylove
is this supposed to be in past-tents? Other than that I like this chapter. :)
5/11/2014 c6 Mplopez96
Hey I love your story but isn't it written a bit formally? Try to incorporate a little bit of free writing instead of writhing everything as if it's a document about what was going on. Try to have more fun with what you're try to write more dialogue not just about their actions.
9/30/2011 c3 voidwrites
I like your writing style, but try making your chapters longer. Personally, I don't like being able to finish an entire story in 15 minutes. Other than that, It's really good. ^^
8/7/2011 c6 SailorNova007
cool hope you update soon
3/6/2010 c1 AngelofDeath90
Very Well done i expect great things out of it
12/27/2009 c6 5FORD B
I really like this crossover! Misa was nice, but kinda wierd. The aranged marriage idea was perfect! I hope to read more soon!
11/15/2009 c1 Gone Gone Very Gone