for A Matter Of Life Or Death

1/30/2019 c18 bevhardie1
I just came across your stories, and this one is really good so far! You said that you would update within a few days, and that was years ago. What happened? I hope it hasn't been abandoned...you said that you would never do that. The descriptions on your other "Tony whump" stories makes me really want to read them too, but I noticed that none of them are completed either. I really don't want to take all that time reading stories just to find out that they've been abandoned, so for now I will just "like" them. That way if you ever update them I will get the update and hopefully it will be safe to read them.
Please update...it would be such a shame to leave these great stories unfinished!
7/6/2018 c5 1bjq
PRETTY PLeeeeeEASE UPDATE SOON
7/5/2018 c2 bjq
PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON
3/26/2018 c3 7GinaDBrewer
OMG So I was afraid you weren't going to continue the story...now I am scared that Tony might have done more damage!
Oh gosh that boy is stubborn!
12/1/2017 c15 1bjq
SPECTACULAR
PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
5/13/2017 c17 edinarowe
Nevermind... I just noticed u stopped writing since 2012. So sad, I really enjoyed your stories:(
5/13/2017 c18 edinarowe
Hi there:) this is such an awesome story that I'm still faithfully waiting for updates... Did u abandoned it? Please let us know so we stop following:( it would be amazing if you would finish it... Thank u!
1/24/2017 c16 bjq
SPECTACULAR
PLEEEASE UPDATE SOON
10/24/2016 c17 bjq
fabs please update soon
6/26/2016 c18 Kristen
Please finish this story...it is so good! Sad when I got to the end and it stopped!
11/10/2015 c18 bjq
FABS
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
9/3/2015 c18 Guest
Great story...I wish you would finish it! But if life got in the way, I understand.
7/10/2015 c1 5CindyT63
Loved it! Now I don't feel cheated!
5/7/2015 c18 1Holly70sgirl
Hope you are well and update this story soon. Good wrtting!
263 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »