for Captive

9/20/2010 c1 nemo0323
This is really good, please continue. Pretty pretty pretty plz.

Just a side note, I usually don't like Jalex, but this one is really good. Thanks!
11/12/2009 c1 tanaia1416
Update please!
11/2/2009 c1 4LacyLenoraSmith
M. I like it.

Keep goin'! It seems like it'd be pretty interesting later on.
11/2/2009 c1 oogajunk
Interesting start of an AU. I like how you kept Justin as a lovable "bad guy." I'm sure he's going to turn out to be some cliche sympathetic captor who defies the higher ups for Alex, but I really don't care :)

Hell, that's almost how I want it to be. It's sweet, and I definitely empathize with characters like that. Also makes an easy catalyst for Alex to start liking Justin too. Even if that is the case, it's really the story and how we get there that I'm interested in, mainly because it's a Jalex haha. But having an AU like this gives you the opportunity to create different scenarios between Alex and Justin that have been mostly unexplored in previous Jalex fics.

This first chapter was short, so I don't have much else to say since you're just setting up the scene. But you've definitely caught my attention. I had a few other things running about my head while reading it, but they're probably too insignificant to even mention/analyze so I won't bore you with them. But for the most part, I like how you've initially portrayed Justin and Alex, and I can't wait for the next update :)
11/1/2009 c1 8PrettyGirlRocks
nice start! keep going! i like :)
11/1/2009 c1 2Jak4
Mysterious beginnings always get me, when they're done good that is. It was a little short, but I still liked it. Let's see where this goes. Update Soon!
11/1/2009 c1 stevielicous
nice totally nice u should continue :D
11/1/2009 c1 tania-1416
Sounds really interesting!

Let´s just wait hahaha

Update please, I really want to see what happens.

Bye