for Teaching to the Xtreme

7/30/2018 c1 Alex
So you’re never gonna update and leave it on a big ass cliffhanger?
4/7/2017 c3 tamagat
this intrigues me!
good job!
11/25/2016 c22 Lily
Can you update? I just really wanna see what happens.
5/30/2016 c1 Penny
Are you ever gonna update? It's getting really annoying that you haven't.
10/27/2015 c22 Ash
Hey, please update. Love this so much...ps let Connor and Rachel have the baby please
8/23/2015 c22 Ash
Are you ever gonna update? Please
8/10/2015 c2 1Rigid Flow
I started reading this story recently and at first it looked pretty cool. I really enjoyed the first chapter and I was definently excited for the rest :) However, that was until I got to the end of chapter two... I never actually finished reading the whole story so I don't know if my complaints have been changed in future chapters. The first thing I'll mention is your abundant use of the word (as) Towards the end of chapter two starting at the line it's hero time! The word 'as' is used Ninteen times in only seven paragraphs! ( seriously I counted.) I write this review simply to give you my thoughts and opinoin, I hope it helps!

Sincerely - Rigid Flow.
12/23/2014 c22 Jess
Oh my gosh! Love it! This is exactly what I'm looking for in a chapter! Tell me Rachel and Connor are having a baby! And getting engaged! I'd love to see the others reactions. Please let it be a girl. Haha, it would be cute to see Connor with his little girl. Please update more consistently. I really love this and wanna know sooner!
5/13/2014 c21 HeyBatGurl
Hey. Just another friendly reminder that you need to update again! Please and thank you!
3/9/2014 c21 Jessie
Please write more soon! What do you want from me to get you to write more often?
11/21/2013 c21 Jess
Thank you so much for updating! Please update again. I really anytime Rachel and Connor are being all cute. I don't know how I feel about Alex and Jean but I liked this chapter overall. Thanks again
11/20/2013 c7 lee8671
I love the story and the plot. But I think your sentence structure and grammar needs a bit of revision; especially the abundance you use with the word 'as' .
11/18/2013 c20 Jess
Hi! Can you please update? Iove Rachel and Connor cuteness and xmen (der, that's why I'm reading. Haha.) but I really want to know what's gonna happen and what not. Please and thank you!
6/23/2013 c20 Jeanie
Hey, so I've waited quite awhile now and I'd really like it if you updated soon! I love this fanfic sooooooooo much! Please!
3/7/2013 c20 alex 988
Can't wait for chapter 21!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »