for A Boy and His Cloak

6/28/2015 c1 anonymous
Good plausible story, with minimal errors in spelling and grammar. Thoroughly enjoyed!
6/23/2015 c1 UR FUCKING GOOD
THAT SHIT WAS AWSOME

I loved the detail and the story line like this was the best I have ever read and I read a lot ur awesome at this
6/4/2015 c1 Sweet
I loved it. Beautiful, erotic and beleivable
5/18/2015 c1 Tarix
Very well written, nothing dirty, just curiosity and affection between two teenagers.
4/24/2015 c1 Daniel6
Does DAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMNNN about cover it? I think it does. You know, I have my own HARMONY PWP over at deviantart-dot-com. It's entitled Invisible Love.
4/21/2015 c1 Blazeb79
Loved it.
4/16/2015 c1 Guest
Wow
3/16/2015 c1 davepeters
An absolutely incredible story! So very erotic but completely believable too. Thank you so very much for sharing your sexed up HP/HG!
2/17/2015 c1 Lolololololol
Lol.
1/31/2015 c1 random unicorn
love this and very satisfying ending well done and you stayed true to the characters
1/30/2015 c1 2KnocturneWitch
Loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it!
1/29/2015 c1 Guest
This was exotic and cute loved every bit of it
11/30/2014 c1 Guest
fantastic
10/19/2014 c1 Anon
Very well written!
More PLIX!
9/18/2014 c1 Orizien
Hey there,

To be honest, I don't know you, but I'm still proud of you. This is the most realistic and likely way Harry and Hermione would ever share something like that in their teenage years. I'm ashamed I never came to that conclusion myself.
I also loved your writing style, because it was not only smut (that gets kinda boring at some point), but also humor and a lack of selfconfidence that I always saw in teenage-Hermione. So congratulations on a very good lemon.

Orizien