for Dark Veela

1/14 c66 Guest
Still reading and still looking forward to updates!
12/24/2020 c10 19Kallanit
I'm rereading your story againyou know how much I enjoy itand was struck by a thought during Hermione's conversation with Severus and Narcissa: I realise this isn't an original idea, but they should champion the foundation of a magical primary school. That will mean Muggleborns get told about the Wizarding World earlier, and will have a chance to learn about magical customs and culture before beginning Hogwarts. It doesn't need to be a boarding schoolfloo travel, portkeys and the Knight Bus already exist, after allbut it could make an enormous difference regarding the acceptance and integration of Muggleborns in the Wizarding World.
12/8/2020 c25 Jessicaanderic12
A good struggle
11/29/2020 c59 12excessivelyperky
Oh, I love this chapter! Ron has really grown up and become a man. And yes, he needs to talk to Lavender and find out how she really feels about him, too.

Maybe they both need to keep looking for the right person, because it's probably not each other.
11/29/2020 c66 4BernerMom
Okay, I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to hear about the story! It’s fabulous and I love how everyone is coming together. I can’t wait to see how things progress with the Veela sticking their noses in, how Lavender is going to try and get back at Ron and Narcissa’s response. So much to look forward to! I can’t wait to see what you bring forth next!
11/20/2020 c1 Dicome
im here to say again how much i love this story
11/10/2020 c58 12excessivelyperky
I think Roger is fooling himself about how little his wife would be hurt by his absence to give himself permission to leave her, but he would not be the first man to pull that one.

And Winky is sweet as pie. She can belong to my house any day!
10/26/2020 c66 19ladyofsilverdawn
The world building is fantastic! Severus is scrumptious, and I'm so thrilled about Hermione's dad. Thank you so much for sharing your story!
10/24/2020 c41 lou
I hate to see H.G. so interested in being a strong woman, instead of a strong person. Her acknowledging her role of ensuring emotional healing instead of being a leader in arms was disheartening. I do understand that u are trying to travel back in time and embrace all the Slytherin traditions, but look at what those traditions led to. It is 2020 almost election time in the U.S. and we have an entitled, smirking 'purebred' in power. I hated to see Hermione accept the slavery of a House Elf as a gift from her new husband. I just don't think the pomp and circumstance, the expensive clothing and trinkets is the way to begin a new world order based on fairness, equity and fair distribution of wealth. Also wish there were some gay, trans folks thrown in the mix. I know Rowlings did not offer up much in that way. Why were the females seen as cows and tarts, etc. and not the males? Why does Narcissa tell Hermione that she needs to be a virgin, but Severus does not? Men need to explore their sexuality? Indeed. I appreciate you writing though.
10/25/2020 c66 cinnamin
I missed the update and I am so excited to realize this wasn't abandoned. I can't wait to see how Narcissa deals with lav lav. Can we see some HarryClaudia please. I can't wait to see Harry, Severus,the Malfoy's smack down her "family"
10/23/2020 c17 lou
Love, love one more LOVE Please let the ravishing begin! This is delightful dear author, please continue on...thank you sincerely
10/23/2020 c3 Loula
Love yr writing and how this plot holds an ember of hope after all the carnage. So glad to anticipate Severus Snape being fulfilled and enjoying a fully realized life which includes real love. I know it hasn't happened yet...but I believe in Severus's dying vision (:-)
10/23/2020 c1 loulabelle
Really enjoyable beginning. You have a talent :) Thanks for writing
10/23/2020 c66 Ella
I have absolutely adored reading this story! I made the awesome choice of staying up all night to finish reading it causing me to sleep through my class, definitely not one of my brightest moves but as I won’t have to face the consequences till Monday I’m gonna stick with it.
10/22/2020 c66 MademoiselleFF
I love it, This fanfiction is awesome!
3,684 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »