for Dark Veela

1/17 c22 AnotherDayAboveThisEarth
I haven't read a fic where her parents go full fundamentalist church people. Might be the saddest way for it to go aside from them being dead and she didn't know honestly.
1/10 c14 Guest
This is probably the best body of work that I have read this past year, thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us . It’s been a rough couple of years but you are helping. Thank you ️

Rusty Hava
12/8/2021 c38 toriashley
i guess I'm confused by this chapter. did they just get "married"/soul bound for their engagement ceremony? or is that how an engagement ceremony is supposed to work?

or is she entirely supposed to become mistress of the house at her engagement?
just confused. hopefully it'll make sense to me in the chapters to come
11/26/2021 c1 Severus and Hermione Snape
I really want to read it now... but I must refrain until this is finished, please don't abandon this...
11/5/2021 c62 StormAz
Every time you add a chapter, I seriously have to re-read the story from the start. It's not a complaint, far from it .. the story is so good .. and so much fun .. it's the only way to get the right effect!
10/26/2021 c63 12excessivelyperky
Oh, dear. Both of them love each other and Hermione, but both want entirely different things.

Something's got to give, and I'm afraid the two will end up splitting apart to remain whole.
10/23/2021 c69 AerynS
This tale of yours is a gem. It has everything I like in a story including intrigue. Can't wait until the next chapter!
10/22/2021 c62 excessivelyperky
Good chapter. I like gradually decreasing the glamour on Snape-rather like what was done in the first Nanny McPhee movie. Besides, with a really sudden change, people will think his new look *is* a glamour.

And Roger Granger will be a good representative for the Muggle portion of Malfoy's business empire.
10/22/2021 c61 excessivelyperky
The schmoozing is so thick from all parties I am reminded of the phrase from My Fair Lady: "He oiled his way across the floor" (Slughorn, probably).

Seriously, I haven't seen such a delightful combination of beauty and BS since...well, since ever, actually.

Well done!
10/17/2021 c69 Dianne9577
Love it. Eagerly awaiting further developments!
10/13/2021 c69 ToniOcean
I love how your characters grow and change! Ron is on his way to becoming a kind and responsible man. It's a relief.

As Claudia's family come closer, I can hear the theme song to the movie 'Jaws', or perhaps the 'Imperial March' from the Star Wars movies. There is something intense, but it's not all about beauty, as much as they might like us to think.

***
Thank you for continuing to write! This is still one of my very favorite stories.
10/10/2021 c69 2Aiyanna Clearwater
I can't wait until they realize that the daughter that they underestimated is courting Harry Potter! Suck it, losers! Great chapter! :D
10/8/2021 c40 FrancineHibiscus
What is your doctorate in? I still have dreams of getting mine, bit I am Old, and will have to be content with two master's degrees.
10/8/2021 c29 FrancineHibiscus
Ginny is so short sighted, Harry has a massive vault full of gold!
10/8/2021 c20 FrancineHibiscus
I forgot how much excellent FOOD is in this story! And I love how everyone is just happily using each other, and it's all good!
3,860 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »