for Alex Russo: High Above Me

7/26/2012 c1 Sgdp1261
Sooooo amazing I love it so much! Please don't give up on it! Please continue! This is possibly my favorite story on here!
7/23/2012 c1 Guest
Omg I love it! Please update! Don't forget about this story because it's great! Deffinetely one of the better if not the best stories on this section! Keep going and don't give up! 3
7/3/2012 c3 Guest
Please update! Great story so far please continue it!
1/3/2011 c3 kk
finish!
4/17/2010 c3 1ChannyRockerchick2000
awesomeness!
12/17/2009 c3 3bridgeisburning
Not my usual style but I'm intrigued. I hope you continue this!
12/16/2009 c3 1Prettylittleliar93
That was very good. Update soon please.
12/16/2009 c3 5CyWiz
lol, thats exactly how nurses act, they never tell you whats going on until the doctor comes out. I wonder what will Jerry and Theresa reaction be?

Some things I noticed that I wanted to point out:

1) Alex tried following, but they were just (to) fast. I know you meant too fast, lol

2) Alex ran to her “calm down Harper, I’m right here” she waved her hands in front of her (Harpers) face. Harper's

3) (Trying not to show upset he was with her.) I guess you meant Trying not to show how upset he was with her.

Those are just some minor things, I can't wait to see if Alex gets back into her body or not!
12/12/2009 c2 Writer on the run 2.1
I really like this. And I'm not just saying that. Keep writeing, it's great!
11/16/2009 c2 1Prettylittleliar93
Update soon please.
11/15/2009 c2 1wizardwriter7
OK, I know you just posted this a little while ago, but I just wanted to say...If more people had this writing style, books would be so much better. Decided to throw in a little supernatural huh? Loved it. Grammar issues, but those can be worked out...
11/15/2009 c2 5CyWiz
So basically alex is a ghost? And the backboard is a gurney right? Just checking! xD I wonder what's going happen next? How will Justin, Max, Jerry and Theresa feel to know Alex is in the hospital?
11/14/2009 c1 2Ethereality88
I'd love to see more of this!

Alex/Harper is always great! Harper is so cute.
11/10/2009 c1 3bridgeisburning
i like the idea of this and would like to see where you take it. always love alex/harper!
11/4/2009 c1 1Prettylittleliar93
Update soon please. It is good. I need to find out what happens to Alex.
17 Page 1 2 Next »