FanFiction.Net
for The Orb

2/11/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
4/5/2011 c1 Rune Tobor
This is good, but too short. Please try to expand it into a longer fic with more depth and dialog.
11/19/2010 c1 3tuatara
Man, this is such a phenomenal idea that deserves a full fleshing out. I would *love* to see this expanded into a full story, starting before Ranma's wish and going through the rush of knowledge, feeling and experience that poured into her brain. Then a look at some of the key experiences she gains from each woman's life as Ranma's sense of self crumbles and Ranko is formed. And finally, everyone's reactions to the new Ranko and her attempts to deal with them. But she would probably have to leave in the end and find somewhere new, because she'd be full of so many conflicting feelings about everyone and everything around her. (I mean, imagine having Kodachi's thought bouncing around in your head!) This was one of the more exciting little tidbits of Ranma fanfiction that I've read in a while. I really hope you might consider revisiting it! Thanks.
1/17/2010 c1 7FrictionX42
Ooh, a little dark, a little creepy, but a neat idea. Short but sweet, nicely done.
1/6/2010 c1 6Bree R
Erm...nice prologue. Lots of potential here but feels more like a synopsis of a story then a story. I would love to read his discovery and the lives he led to get to the point in this story. The girls struggles and what made them who they are would be interesting indeed. This feels more like an end point then a starting point. Still interesting to see where you go with it.
11/28/2009 c1 40deathgeonous
Neat. It could even be continued if you wish, but it is fine as is. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
11/5/2009 c1 Jane
Random, unusual. Could use a little polish on the punctuation, but nice overall.

Musichowler