FanFiction.Net
for Jungle in New York

6/16/2011 c2 25LucyOfNarnia
ah. I see you've already revised this one. Ah this story is so beautiful. :) hehe
6/16/2011 c1 LucyOfNarnia
Okay, this was a very good revision! Let me know when you update Chapter 2!
2/24/2011 c2 31foreverkneeld
wayyyyyy to short!
1/7/2011 c36 25LucyOfNarnia
Ooh nice! So I see there will be a sequel! What fun! Just wait until you see how PTB ends hahaha. Nice job!
12/30/2010 c35 me
Woooooaaaaaaaooooooowwwwww! Where's your profile? Woaow! I don't like reading a super long profile and I admire you for making it shorter buuuuut...not that short!
12/26/2010 c34 me
my...goodness...
12/25/2010 c35 LucyOfNarnia
okaay I'm confused..lol. Well I guess I'll find out what happens. Nice job.
12/25/2010 c35 31foreverkneeld
How...interesting. But, make no doubt I am very thankful for't.
12/19/2010 c34 25LucyOfNarnia
Ooo nice. My name is Giggles and I'm dreadfully sorry for knocking over your friend! Lol. Thank you, I likey. And I'm very friendly too lol. So who was the person with the black mask? Dun dun dun. Update soon, you're incredible!
10/17/2010 c31 31foreverkneeld
harab
9/22/2010 c33 me
Hm, so we have David & Torch, Racetrack & Cocky, Adren & Blink, Slip & Skittery...did I miss anybody? Oh yeah, Mush & Cat.

:) I'm so silly.

Haha I knew Spot and Jeans would come in!
9/18/2010 c33 17Firefly Conlon
Oh. I'm Slip! I got it now... Cool. I really like the way things areovig along, I approve of my portrayal in this fanfiction. Thanks. :)
9/17/2010 c33 25LucyOfNarnia
Oh Ho Ho. I love KONY :) update soon won't you?
9/16/2010 c32 1AdrenalineRush16
Ha ha, I'm guessing I'm a sorta hyper character? ;) Stealing Blink's eye patch- ooh! Never imagined doing that...but if I did, I'd probably put it on. :) And Kid Blink tickling me? Oh man! Coming from a girl who recently broke up with her boyfriend, this is a very nice image to have in her mind. Who needs real boys when you can Disney newsboys? Yeah, that's what I thought. ;)

CTB!

-Adren
9/16/2010 c32 25LucyOfNarnia
Ha ha. Yay! So, I'll send you the info soon. :)
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »