for A Good Man

2/12/2019 c1 weseld1comcast
Wow.
6/6/2017 c1 14SpawnofAnarion
This is fantastic work-thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
9/11/2013 c1 Astridric
Wow.. I really, really liked the way this was written; some brilliant passages in there. Just wow.
8/7/2013 c1 4kajedhorrors
Awesome story. I love Mordecai so much. I saw a few minor spelling mistakes, but this story is great.
4/14/2013 c1 SimpleIsSmart
Why in the f****** hell am I reading this story-15th time? Oh well, I'm addicted
Please say that this is the human counterpart part of Mordecai! Oh, I love you for such a story *tightly snuggles you, your OC, Viktor and Mordecai; who are gawking at my actions*
2/10/2013 c1 1Tuima
Wow.
Just... wow.
My hat is off to you. This was beautifully done.
2/5/2013 c1 Seaside Fantasies
Gosh, this story. No words. Just...no words. That's how wonderful it was.

I really like how you took the opportunity to flesh Mordecai out a little more, while still portraying him as the stonecold killer that he tries to be. The nice blend of emotions and almost scary coldness was simply wonderful to read.

All the characterizations are just perfect, and Sue is one of the most well-defined OCs that I've seen in a long while.

Keep up the good work, dear.
1/12/2013 c1 7CyborgCinderella
This killed me.
Gah, it was wonderful.
and sad
and wonderful
And very well written, well done.
10/23/2012 c1 10IoanNemos
Well done.

I love the way you show Mordecai having FEEEELINGS while keeping him completely in-character. _
1/29/2012 c1 7Kaylessa
Well done, my friend. You have taken a character that has thus far seemed carved out of stone (except for when it comes to cufflinks. XD) and have given us a glimpse into his mind and soul. As much as I love Lackadaisy and Mordecai, he's just not around enough for me to get a proper grip on his personality, and you've done that brilliantly! Thank you. I really enjoyed this and I hope it has or will come to the attention of Tracy, because I'm sure she'd like it too!
1/27/2012 c1 Reviewer
I have to say, this is a remarkable story treading areas I had never imagined before. I'm quite tired to be writing a review, so I'll keep it short, but if I were not, it would be a long and marvelous review indeed. This is a painfully beautiful story I feel will stick with me for many years to come. Thank you.
7/1/2011 c1 12Sheila Wolfe
A very enjoyable story. It was refreshing getting to see a glimpse of Mordecai's inner turmoil. Keep up the great work!
3/6/2011 c1 jki
That was absolutely wonderful and heartbreaking and so well written. I really wasn't expecting to stumble across such a gem of fanfiction whilst randomly perusing late at night. I usually don't enjoy reading stories with original characters either but your characterization of Sue was so realistic and engaging that I now love her just as much as I love Mordecai.

Thank you for the amazing read. :)
3/6/2011 c1 18Sylla
Oh man I just—UGH. This fic. I have no words.

I love it. I love everything about it – the characterization, the dialogue, the narration – but I ESPECIALLY love the ending. The repetition in the last line *really* hammered it home for me. Simply fantastic.

I also particularly ejoyed the delicious irony that all of Mordecai's actions (at least, where Sue is concerned) could indeed be interpreted as those of a good man, but most of it is *because* he killed Sembler.

All in all, offered some keen insight into Mordecai's character and shed some light on things I hadn't considered about him – all whilst remaining admirably true to canon. I don't think I could pick out anything to critique, either (other than a few typos a beta would easily catch). Fav'd.
2/6/2011 c1 ElliotTheProcrastinator
I... I don't know what to say. This is absolutely superb. Viktor's accent was perfect, Mordecai's actions, his emotions, Sue's grief... brilliant. Can't find a single thing that you should work on. Please, for the love of all that is good, keep writing. Just fantastic.
27 Page 1 2 Next »