FanFiction.Net
for Healing the Divide

5/18/2010 c17 JulieGirl18
I was wondering if this was going to happen! I can understand that they would be feeling all of those emotions... but I'm so happy for them.

*sigh* Having to pack up Lizzie's things... I can even begin to try and understand how hard that would be for a parent.

I seriously love this story so much, I'm so glad I did the read along for it. I can't wait to see how it all wraps up!

And...I most definitely added you to my author alerts! :)
5/18/2010 c17 4Ms. Jily
awww their pregnant! Love it. Great chapter, BB. I'm sad to see it end but excited for your new story!

xoxoxo
5/18/2010 c17 Amieforshort
Aww, she is pregnant. That would have to be so scary. I can't imagine the emotions they are feeling. I look forward to your next chapter, thanks for sharing.
5/18/2010 c17 MAE09
Another great chapter. So sad it's almost over. Can't wait for the next update :-)
5/17/2010 c17 Dolphin4442
Amazing chapter even if it made me tear up :(
5/17/2010 c17 vivalalove
Wow, Great chapter! I wasn't expecting that to happen! I'm so happy that it looks like they're going to be okay dealing with the pregnancy.
5/17/2010 c17 grrrr.edward
keeping my emotions haywire as always. sad but hopeful. looking forward to the final pieces.
5/17/2010 c17 9Kassiah
Awwwwww that is so sweet. ILY
5/17/2010 c16 Kassiah
This was so sweet: "Do you remember when, we used to sing? Sha la la la la la la la la la la dee dah," I can totally picture it.
5/17/2010 c15 Kassiah
Why didn't they have sex in the car before this? "Baby, are you ready to go in?" lol
5/17/2010 c14 Kassiah
You rock.
5/17/2010 c13 Kassiah
Love it: "No please don't stop. Please don't. I need this right now. I need to feel you,"

Love you.
5/17/2010 c12 Kassiah
*sigh*

"Hello," he said. The sound of his voice nearly broke me.

"Edward..."
5/17/2010 c11 Kassiah
I still love you.
5/17/2010 c10 Kassiah
Um, wtf?

"Please, Edward," I begged him. My body began to tremble as the tears continued to fall.

"Baby, don't do this..." he said, inching closer.

"Get out!" I said, a little louder this time. He tried to step even closer to me, reaching his arm out.

"We need to talk..." he tried again.

"I said get the fuck out!" I screamed at him, pointing toward the door. He stumbled backwards a bit, shocked at my outburst. He realized I wasn't going to back down and nodded his head, stepping away from me.

stop it. she didn't mean it.
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »