FanFiction.Net
for Healing the Divide

3/23/2011 c6 magmom2
I don't know how you managed to write that. It was beautiful.
2/2/2011 c21 ksw3
Thank you so much!loved your story!...karen
2/2/2011 c21 reesessweetie
i cried soo much in this story. it was the bawling, hysterical cry. my heart broke for bella and edward for their loss. it's soo incredibly sad...
2/2/2011 c17 ksw3
Sweet, sweet chapter. I will be sad to see your story end. I will check out your others. Thank you for this beautiful and emotional story...karen
2/1/2011 c13 ksw3
Good chapter! Need some more tender time between the 2.Not sex just sweet times.
2/1/2011 c9 ksw3
ok, Edward needs to fess up to his counsler or what ever she calls herself. She is very unprofessional! She makes me angry. I can see where Bella would think Edward was having an affair with her. Edward needs to wake up! If I was Bella he would get an ear full and then some!
2/1/2011 c8 ksw3
good chapter! I hope Bella and Edward can pull together and help each other. Your story is very emotional. I can only read a little bit at a time... Thanks for sharing it with us.
2/1/2011 c6 ksw3
OHHH, how horribly sad to read. Wow! I dont really have any words... sorry, I will review more later. Thank you for this emotional story!...Karen
1/4/2011 c4 4JFresshhh
So I'm just beginning to read this story & find it completely interesting. But I read the death scene twice already (Yes, I'm a masochist), but HOW did Lizzie die? Unless I'm missing smth, I only understand there was bland.
11/23/2010 c6 rpattzgirl
9/9/2010 c1 Just Me Alone
This sounds good...can't wait to read more.
8/17/2010 c21 2RandomCran
First of all, I apologize for being several days behind on reviewing this outtake.

It was a wonderful day for these two. Settling back into old and enjoyable activities together, taking the time to remember Lizzy with each other, stopping off for an ice cream treat to wind down and relax, the dance which brought about the recollection of their wedding day and then finally their first night back together after their separation.

It would have been easy for them to distract themselves with sex but I was glad to see they just longed to be close to one another, to be intimate together in so many other and very important ways on this day.

Thank You so much!

Jenn
8/14/2010 c19 1Caligurl89
Wonderful Magnificent Awesome Stupendous Terrific Spectacular Amazing Smashing Peachy Fantastic phenominal Tremendous ! lol Loved it thanks for sharing

~Mia~
8/14/2010 c21 snshyne
movie days are THE best!

I loved the addition of the evening dance and that you didnt end it with a lemon. that would have been to easy. this was more realistic and sweet.
8/14/2010 c6 Caligurl89
*TEAR* So I'm glad I"m not the only one who was bawling like a bitch lol It was sooooooooooooo sad yet so good I'm completely devastated because of this chap but I will continue to punish myself by reading on! Glad no one was here to see my blowing my nose after that! Great job

~Mia~