FanFiction.Net
for Healing the Divide

2/19/2010 c5 Twi-mania
Man this is a real tear jerker! Thats sad that they both blame themselves and think that the other hates them.
2/19/2010 c4 Twi-mania
This is beyond sad, how can there even be light to this story? I am really into this story and hooked, but I am really wonder if they can even have a happy ending here :( Cant wait to read on...
2/19/2010 c13 snshyne
Nice job with the makeup sex. I still don't think he suffered enough. But the sex was good.
2/19/2010 c12 snshyne
Here are my thoughts on Tanya: she needs her license revoked for being slow.
2/19/2010 c11 snshyne
I'm sorry, but I have to say it. Edward is a fucking idiot. He has the lines between affair, counselor, & friend blurred. Tanya can't be all three. And Tanya is no better. As a counselor, she should know better. Shame.
2/19/2010 c10 snshyne
Emotional cheating - exactly. Fucker.

I don't condone snooping, but what else was she supposed to do? He left her no choice. I'm glad she kicked him out for now.
2/19/2010 c9 snshyne
I hope she rips into him. He deserves everything he gets. Secrets only breed problems. When was the last time he told his wife he loves her? Told Bella she was special? Had an actual non-mundane conversation with her? He's making excuses not to come homeso he can see Tanya. Dispicable.
2/18/2010 c8 snshyne
I don't remember Edward introducing himself to Tanya. Are Tanya & Dr Marks the same person?
2/18/2010 c7 snshyne
I wonder how far they're going to drift.
2/18/2010 c6 snshyne
Holy fuck that shit was fucking sad.
2/17/2010 c5 snshyne
He does deserve a hug. Though, if he damaged a sturdy ass playset, I'm inclined to keep a distance.
2/17/2010 c4 snshyne
Oh. So sad. So very sad. Wow.
2/17/2010 c3 snshyne
Aw. Family time is adorable. I'd probably pass out if I was Bella too. I think her workout was more than Lizzie's.
2/17/2010 c2 snshyne
Fun, low key party. I like it.

I had to breeze through the birth part. I'm wicked queasy.
2/16/2010 c13 1AngelOfRosesCullen
This is a sad story. I was told to read this story by a friend and she warned me that it was a tearjerker, but nothing she said could ever compaire to the pain I felt reading it. I have a 4yr old and I would feel the same pain Bella felt if I ever lost her. I pray to God that I'd never have to experience that pain ever. It really hits home for me.

Keep up the good work!