FanFiction.Net
for Healing the Divide

8/12/2010 c21 4Ms. Jily
AWWWW so sweet and what a perfect way to spend a day trying to reconnect!

XOXOX
8/12/2010 c21 sariedee
awesome. you know how i know you are southern...

"I pulled my cell phone out and cut it off." hee hee ily
8/12/2010 c21 lula17
perfect outtake I love this story!

you have to write a sequel!
8/12/2010 c21 8teambellaedward
8/12/2010 c21 tigger5600
Loved this outtake chapter :)
8/12/2010 c21 grrrr.edward
ugh soooooooo good. love these two!
8/12/2010 c21 deleepowman
What a day of renewal. The simple things in life are what we need to remember and live on a daily basis in order to move forward and heal. Absolutely freaking awesome
8/9/2010 c20 3DaniBanani78
Ahhh... I can not wait to read another out take. Have you thought of a sequel maybe?
8/5/2010 c6 Ksangi
If any of your readers made it through this chapter without crying it's a miracle. My God. Whoo! That was powerful. Heart wrenching. And now if you will excuse me I have to blow my nose, wipe my eyes and dry off the lenses in my glasses.
8/3/2010 c20 2RandomCran
A wonderful look into the future for these two.

Not only are they strong and united once more as a couple, they have thrived once again as parents. Raising Masen into a fine little young man who is devoted to his older sister.

And then to learn that another baby is on the way was like icing on the cake.

It put a huge smile on my face. These two certainly deserve an HEA after all they've been through together.

Thank You for writing this outtake and thanks to Juliegirl18 for sharing with it us.

Jenn
8/2/2010 c20 snshyne
Masen & the balloon was so sweet. I just knew they were pregnant again. I vote Abigail.
8/1/2010 c20 pamirvine85
what a fantastic story.. sad but heartwarming.. loved it
8/1/2010 c20 lula17
I love this outake! i think you should write a sequel to this story is too beautiful!
8/1/2010 c20 tigger5600
Great futureshot! thank you for writing it and thanks to Juliegirl18 for agreeing to share it with all of us! Excited to see the next one that you are going to post! :)
7/31/2010 c20 Amieforshort
Oh, so sweet. It is nice to see these two doing so well after all they have been through. I was excited to see that they were having another child too. Thanks so much to both you and Julie for sharing this with us.
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »