FanFiction.Net
for Healing the Divide

12/11/2009 c6 sunfire04
Wow. That was a really good chapter.
12/11/2009 c6 13natalieblack2
Oh My God I'm sobbing right now. How did lizzie die?
12/11/2009 c6 topanga01
12/11/2009 c6 awsmtxn
Oh my! Heartbreaking. I am bawling my eyes out. A very intense chapter. Very well written. No parent should ever have to bury their child but I know it happens. I could feel their pain through your writing. Very sad but a great job you did.
12/11/2009 c6 jamie1078
reading it a 2nd time is even worse! the speeches by everyone were so hard...i feel terrible. i can't imagine this kind of loss. great chapter!
12/11/2009 c6 8littlesecret84
why do you make me so sad? :(
12/11/2009 c6 reigny
I know this was an extremely difficult chapter for you to write. I'm only a reader, and I feel emotionally drained!

I have been to my share of funerals and have mourned the passing of friends and family, but I cannot imagine what it would be like to have to say goodbye to your child. As much as I love my husband, I would say that his passing would not compare to the early death of our child. And I guess that would have to be our imaginary child, the one that plays quietly in her imaginary room, and always picks up her imaginary toys, since we don't actually have children. (Doncha love my reviews? haha)

12/11/2009 c6 1Saniaast27
god why is this so sad...Why can you just skip this and go on wih the story, Iknow that its going to be a great story but this cahpter just broke my heart.
12/11/2009 c5 reigny
Aww, great chapter!

I have to be honest with you. This is the type of story you should be writing! I seriously can deal without the lemons when a story is as touching and emomtionally charged as this one. (Wtf? yea, I totally said that out loud, didn't I? Oopsie, no takebacks!)

12/11/2009 c6 ECis4Me
Ooh geez you were not kidding that was a major tissue alert. I'm going to hug my kids so tight tonight. :(

It seems they are each blaming themselves. I really hope these two will get a HEA after the hell they are going through right now.

Great chapter!
12/11/2009 c4 reigny
AHH! Ok, this chapter definitely needed a SONUVABECH!

Lizzie's not really dead, is she? Or if she is, maybe she'll pull a Jane-act from V's book? (Ok, so if you haven't read V's book yet, just ignore what I said, haha)

12/11/2009 c6 vivalalove
wow, that was beautifully written. i'm anxious to find out what will happen to them in the future. I have a feeling they are both going to hold a lot of guilt... :(
12/11/2009 c3 reigny
Three chapters in and I had to double check to see what the rating was for this story, cuz let's be honest. It's you. Writing a fanfic. How is it possible that there isn't a lemon yet?

So I'm reading, reading, reading, and then BOOM, THERE GOES THE DYNAMITE, in Bella's hooha. (Cuz the dynamite is Edward, get it?) Oh, I'm so funnay, hah. Lemon was HOT, and I gotta say, I'm good with a little story with my lemon. whee!

All joking aside, I am really enjoying the sweetness of your story. You do a nice job of letting us share in the love that Bella and Edward have for each other, as well as for their little Lizzie.

You're so going to kill her off, aren't you? Ack! Don't tell me! Ack! Ok, off to read more. :)

12/11/2009 c6 4Ms. Jily
This chapter broke my heart. Poor E&B. UGH I couldn't even imagine :(

HA! I wish slicing my hand open would've brought the Cullens, esp Edward...LOL

Great job, BB. I love this story and ILYU ;)
12/11/2009 c2 reigny
This is your best writing yet, Heather!

I'm enjoying the flashbacks; they're all so sweet. The ladybug cupcakes were darling!

You DO realize you're pure evil, right? Cuz I know you're totally sucking me in with this chapter, just to spring something tragic in my face but yet I can't stop reading. blerg

SONUVABECH! :)