FanFiction.Net
for Healing the Divide

12/11/2009 c1 reigny
So, I'm raeding this first chapter and everything seems so happy, happy, and I'm thinking "hey, this will be a sweet story".

And then of course, BAM, you hit me with the last line of the chapter.

SONUVABEECH!

Thanks for writing!
12/11/2009 c1 BQOTFU
I got this from Lee723 on Twitter. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
12/11/2009 c5 stee-knee-ahn
i need to make a stop at costco tomorrow if your chapters are going to be major heartfail like this. unghh! *blows nose*

they both blame themselves. not good, nope. sighh.. i wonder what exactly happened to her...?
12/8/2009 c5 TwilightFan104
That was beyond sad. I can’t imagine what it would be like to have it happen to me, but I think you did a good job of showing how the pain and guilt start. The scary part is that they both blame themselves and they are shutting down. I can see them closing each other out before they find a way back, if they ever do. It is going to be a long hard road. The idea that Bella is pregnant but doesn’t know it yet kept popping into my mind as I read the chapter.

Loved Esme here. She is so supportive and kind. I am sure lots of us wish we had a mom like that.
12/5/2009 c5 sunfire04
They both need a hug. So sad, they each think the other blames them :(. Great chapter. I loved how Esme calls Edward "baby boy" like they called Lizzie "baby girl"
12/4/2009 c5 peppermintlyle
so sad and heartbreaking please upate asap!
12/4/2009 c5 1Saniaast27
Omg this story is so beautuful it almost broke me. I feel so sad and really it made me cry. Specially edward hes finally showing his tru feeling. Its so sad...;0
12/4/2009 c5 grrrr.edward
i need a fucking hug. woman come on, you got to tell me how she died. what the fuck happened?

oh god. to freaking sad.
12/4/2009 c5 craZycraZycraZy
i'm so sad for them! please update again soon!
12/4/2009 c5 ECis4Me
So heartbreaking! I hope they can make it through this. :(
12/4/2009 c5 vivalalove
Fantastic Chapter! EPOV was very powerful. I'm anxious to see what will happen during Bella and Edward's first interaction.
12/4/2009 c5 4Ms. Jily
Poor Edward. I just want to hold him and love hime :( My heart is aching.

Great job, BB!

ILY :)
12/4/2009 c5 jamie1078
poor edward and bella...they both has so much on their mind and they are both thinking that each other is mad b/c of what happened. i wish they would just talk to each other and hug and cry together...so much pain for them both.

great chapter!
12/3/2009 c4 stee-knee-ahn
i'm sorry, no offense, and i love you, but.. FCK YOU! (lol) for killing her off. why? WHY? *SOBS*

you better fix this. omgah.. or ... or.. i am never talking to you ever again! you and i are through! *slams door*

lmao. just kidding. i still love you. just going through total heart fail right now. want a cookie? =] update soon please!
11/29/2009 c4 TwilightFan104
Thanks for the tissue warning! You handled that very well. I wasn't sure what to expect, so I am glad it was quick, not some instance where she got kidnapped or something else drawn out. I am nervous for what will happen now. I hope Edward doesn't end up blaming Bella for what happened. I fear that he will and that both of their depressions will cause a huge rift.
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »