FanFiction.Net
for Healing the Divide

7/25/2010 c11 MaryAris98
I really hope that Edward's talk with Emmett & Jasper finally made him realize how wrong his actions were.
7/25/2010 c10 MaryAris98
I hate the fact that Edward doesn't see what he's doing with Tanya is wrong =( Glad that Bella found the strength to finally confronted him about it. Hope they can work things out.
7/24/2010 c6 MaryAris98
Oh my! *crying a river* So freakin' sad! My heart breaks for Bella & Edward. I have to admit, I shouldn't have continued reading this after the prologue because I knew that it would be a very hard read, but I was like 'what the heck' maybe it would be one of those where their child gets kidnapped. I can do kidnap. Read some of those already. I survived them. LOL. But then we get the true reason. I've cried the entire time since then. I will continue reading it til the end because I guess I need to know if there really an 'HEA' to this tragic story. I really hope there is.

With all of that being said, great story so far. You made me feel all the emotions that the characters are/were feeling. It truly is heart breaking. Looking forward to the relief in my heart for Edward & Bella. Back to reading =)
7/13/2010 c19 Lulabell75
I loved it! Yes it was a rough ride, but totally worth it! Thank you for writing this and deciding to share it with the rest of us.
7/13/2010 c6 Lulabell75
OMG! This is so intense! Currently, my nose is all stuffed up! The last few chapters leading up to this one have induced some tears, but this one created full on bawling! I'm moving on, though, but I'm taking the tissue warnings very seriously!
7/7/2010 c19 1edward'sbella17
amazing story, had me balling my eyes out. wonderfully written, looking forward to more storys from you
6/23/2010 c1 7edwardandbellabelong2gether
Oh no! I am going on to read more!
6/18/2010 c19 AnotherJen
TY for the happy ending, I NEEDED that! :)
6/18/2010 c18 AnotherJen
:) That was nice! I prolly would have started yelling, IT'S A BOY! lol
6/18/2010 c17 AnotherJen
I thought this was gonna happen. can't imagine their emotions...though you painted a really good picture.
6/18/2010 c16 AnotherJen
LOVE me some Van Morrison! great chappy!
6/18/2010 c14 AnotherJen
I'm SO SO glad she told him that they had to talk! That makes what happened the night before - more than ok!
6/18/2010 c13 AnotherJen
I liked it! (LOL - a first?) you kwim - not that I didn't "like" the others..
6/18/2010 c12 AnotherJen
Ohhh, that was hard. Looking fwd to them talking.
6/18/2010 c11 AnotherJen
yeah..major trouble. I don't know who to feel bad for right now...
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »