FanFiction.Net
for Healing the Divide

5/27/2010 c19 TwiMom22580
What a great way to end this story!
5/27/2010 c9 angela4148
i'm one handed typing from while reading... its very hard lol... ummm yeah so my leary feeling about tanya was about right... i hate that skank... neck rub was not cool!
5/27/2010 c8 angela4148
I'm totally leery of Tanya!
5/27/2010 c7 angela4148
they both blame themselves and think the other person is angry with the other person... my heart breaks for them!
5/27/2010 c19 deleepowman
This story really hit home for me and I loved the ending and how Edward told Mason about his big sister.
5/27/2010 c19 JulieGirl18
Great ending! Now I really wanna bid on you in the auction... I would like to see more from these two... hhmmm... LOL.

I'm seriously so very touched that you mentioned me in the A/N at the end. I love love love to pimp stories that I love and I was more than happy to tell anyone and everyone to read this, I just usually don't think most people listen, lol.

I am so so so so glad I did the read along for this, it was how I got introduced to this story and it was also my first time doing a read along. You had me hooked from the very beginning. I really cannot wait to read your new story!

3, Julie

P.S. I loved that you named their baby boy Masen :)
5/27/2010 c19 KimberlyAnnT
loved your story
5/27/2010 c19 4Ms. Jily
I love you too, BB! Thank you for letting me be a part of this amazing story and also being patient with me between updates. I am so lucky to be able to call you a friend!

XOXOX

Jilyan
5/27/2010 c19 Amieforshort
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I have truly enjoyed reading it, it made me cry, it made me laugh. I am sorry to see it end, but think it ended where it should have. Thanks again.
5/27/2010 c19 2LoveThemSexyCullenMen
Amazing... those last few sentences got to me and I started tearing up. Even though most of the other chapters made be sob! Very good work, but I'm sad to see it end.
5/27/2010 c19 TwiRPLover
awww so special! I love it!
5/27/2010 c18 2ChampagneAnyone
wow the dream sequenceabsolutely had me crying

lovely

andcongrats

Ally
5/27/2010 c19 Kimberlina903
The complete button is making me tear up! I know it's the end but I so don't want it to be...but glad it was a happy ending, even if it was an ending!
5/27/2010 c19 6EverlastingMuse
good!
5/27/2010 c18 kellyprovence
that was the sweetest thing ever! i am crying!

Great idea to put that dream in!

kellyprovence