FanFiction.Net
for Healing the Divide

5/27/2010 c18 4Ms. Jily
I loved it, BB! They are making strides towards happiness. It's not going to be all roses and sunshine all the time but they are trying and both putting forth the effort and that's all that counts!

Love you!
5/27/2010 c5 1Pixie8401
I have never cried so much from a story that i have read. I have 3 children so it tugs at my heart strings to think of what i would feel if that ever happened to me... touch wood it doesn't. My eldest is five and a half. The story i'm writing will hopefully have that much emotion in it when i get to the punchline.
5/26/2010 c18 athena-apollo
Such an Amazing story.

Love it!
5/26/2010 c18 snshyne
Awwww I loved Bella's dream.
5/26/2010 c18 JulieGirl18
One of the best dream sequences ever... very well done! I really really love how you did this chapter and I can't wait for the epilogue!
5/26/2010 c18 Twi-mania
That was a great chapter, I am so happy to know that Bella will be at peace now, that little dream will change alot, and a cute little boy :) cant wait for the epilogue...
5/26/2010 c18 A Happy Goodbye
I love how you've handled this very sensitive subject. Everything that has happened has been incredibly realistic- all the emotions, the struggles, and the coming back together. This is beautifully written.
5/26/2010 c18 AngelicAmanda
great chapter
5/26/2010 c18 Kimberlina903
Gah her dream made me tear up...but I'm glad they got the peace they needed. Looking forward to the epilogue!
5/26/2010 c1 Zwazzy
What happened to Lizzie? :O

Pretty good first chapter, it has left me really intrigued!

Looking forward to reading the rest :)

Zahra xx
5/26/2010 c18 rms33
Awww that was a touching chapter. I had dreams about my mom just after she passed. Looking forward to the epilogue.
5/26/2010 c18 Bu rodrigues
I simply love your story.

the overcoming two of them are so well made and so beautiful

I will miss reading

anxiously waiting for the epilogue.
5/26/2010 c18 6EverlastingMuse
good
5/26/2010 c18 vivalalove
Great chapter! I'm in tears! I can't wait for the epilogue!
5/26/2010 c18 Amieforshort
Okay, you have brought me to tears twice now. That for me is a rarity over a fic. I loved this chapter, it was so touching and the dream was so hopeful. I look forward to the next chapter, and hopefully seeing these two get a HEA, even if it isn't the one they had originally hoped for. Thanks for sharing.
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »