for The Alliance of Five

Great story!
5/5/2011 c5 28Puidwen
it's interesting
1/22/2011 c5 ShadowCub
The 5 have come late to the party.

I can't see the locals wanting to put up with

people who watched them almost get killed but

now want a alliance.

Thanks but no thanks TO THE 5.
1/13/2011 c5 orionastro
great crossover storyline. i´m subscribing, can´t ardly wait for the next update
9/7/2010 c1 1alicelouise58
Good Crossover fanfic with my favorite shows B% and Star Trek. I like your inclusion of Saavik in this story.

I'll go our on a limb and say that this is an alternate reality story and that T'Prel is a Romulan.
7/16/2010 c3 stark40763
So your Vulcans are green eh? Interesting indeed...
7/16/2010 c1 stark40763
Vulcans in the B5 universe? That should be interesting...
7/8/2010 c1 Scar211
Your story sucks big time, why don't you give up writing while I will laugh in your face. At least my Star Trek story Star Trek: Broken Alliance is much betta than you're worthless story. Im far more surperior than u.
6/15/2010 c3 13JovianJeff
That was a wonderful first contact chapter. It had all the right touches one expected it should go at B5, with a nice lead up, the feel of the right tensions and anxieties as well as how the actual meeting went. I see this is the last chapter and update was November of last year. I hope you'll come back to this, I'm interested in the rest of the story.
6/15/2010 c2 JovianJeff
Certainly this reviewer will not say to quit, I look forward to the next chapter. This one pleasant set up how the Five are seen by those of younger races and it was very serene and natural scene in the zen garden with Sheridan and Delenn. It did read slightly more geared to something I expected from Sinclair, yet Sheridan was written uniquely enough so it didn't read as a name swap. I liked it. Off to the next chapter.
6/15/2010 c1 JovianJeff
I applaud the concept, the word usage and over all execution of this first chapter. The halls felt as rich as I imagine you had them in your head, they certainly were in mine, and the Five felt stepped in time and tradition. While I won't warrant a guess (I'm a bad guesser) to the race of T'Prel (other than name sounding Vulcan), I do intend on going on to the next chapter for more of this interesting tale.
11/22/2009 c3 9Chris Adair
This is quite jolly. I like it. Is the 5th race a star trek race, i don't recall ever hearing about them. Apart from the eyes they sound bolian. what happens next?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service