for Protocol

8/27/2011 c3 6Grindylowe
Oh my god, this is so fabulous. You really nailed the Harleen to Harley transition. Your description of her scattered, messed-up mental state, of being so fucked up by love that it ruins your life, is just perfect and makes complete sense. You also do a great job of presenting Joker has a multi-faceted and interesting other - he shows enough emotional depth to be engaging and alluring yet he never loses his insane and scary qualities.

"Don't make any promises you intend to .. escape."

Spectacular, spectacular work.
11/5/2010 c1 1wildcardgirl
Oh, I just saw that it was finished. In that case, I just wish there was more :)
11/5/2010 c3 wildcardgirl
I'm sad to see that you've apparently abandoned this story, it really was quite good!
8/29/2010 c3 3TH.Dannie
Awwwww you should continue
5/8/2010 c3 4Ceysna
This was really good, have anything more? Any at all?I loved this!
4/4/2010 c3 213Patricia de Lioncourt
Nice ending. I really enjoyed this!
4/4/2010 c2 Patricia de Lioncourt
Yup, she's lost it... but I love the Joker... so I don't blame her. Great chapter!
4/4/2010 c1 Patricia de Lioncourt
I love a good Joker/Harley story that's on a more mature side. I mean, they're both certified crazy, right? It's not like some of the stuff they do is going to be PG all the time.

Not that I don't like the PG stuff, lol... just saying. Great story, onwards to the next chapter!
11/21/2009 c2 19Alex Snape
What in the hell? Why doesn't this story have a review yet? It's a very good interpretation of their first REAL, DEEP pyschological (and sexual) encounter.

Very good job, hun? Do you plan on continuing? If not, it's still good with the two small chapters.