for Intergalactic Jail

7/4/2005 c1 Brizy B. Darling
Ha ha ha. I liked this, it made me laugh. Where ever did the bandaid idea come from? Well, where ever, it was amusing. Thanks.
6/24/2005 c1 1Middle-Earthian
wow! very Douglas Adams...ish. RIP to him, and write more to you! Yay for Ford!
8/21/2003 c1 7ali10
hehehe, this story is funny. Ford was well-written. This is a lovely short story.
3/7/2003 c1 3Sako Akarui
This is wonderful! You surely got the style well, and I enjoyed reading it so much.

-Sako
8/27/2002 c1 Zylo
Too funny. I'm glad that it was a happy ending. Ford got to go to jail and Arthur got his drink.
6/13/2002 c1 Isis
Hee...I like the part about Arthur resembling one of their writing utenstils.
4/23/2002 c1 22cazflibs
Hey. Thanks for reviewing my fic "Not A Good Day". I then looked at your bio, and what did I find? Hitch-hikers fics! I didn't know that this existed so you've made me a very happy bunny. Great fic: it's the Ford I know and love...
4/11/2002 c1 LindaG
This is pretty good Aerial. I've never read the books, but I did try the computer game once. Your story would have fit well into one of the books, I'm certain.
4/6/2002 c1 Rhiannonn
wow...definatly well written...and in his style! you had much forethought and insight in this! keep it up! how I loved that book.
3/10/2002 c1 Rowan Seven
*snicker* How amusing. The story was entertaining, the characterizations were good, the addition of Marvin was a nice touch, and the theme and style was similar to the book series. Good job.
3/4/2002 c1 3Thom
One of the closest-to-adamsdom fics ive read.

Way good
3/1/2002 c1 Adiva Calandia
Heh. RIP Mr. Adams. I met him, ya know. Anyway, very much in the correct style. My applause.
2/25/2002 c1 Angel SailorM
I liked it. I'm a big Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan, and I wanted to read some ficcies about it. By the way, you forgot to include in the entry about the Travbil that the Superintelegent Shade of the Color Blue would be smarter also. Maybe not, actually, but it's an idea. BTW, the Blue is from the first book.
2/19/2002 c1 Emoreth
grreat. Sounds like something that WOULD happen with those cursed deceptive Band-Aid people . . .
2/18/2002 c1 6Lord Carledo
Hey, that was klasna! I'm just wandering if you're going to wright a sequel. -_-
20 Page 1 2 Next »