for Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice

7/23/2021 c93 Imperial Hydra
I've been meaning to read this story for a while now and finally managed to get around to it. Honestly, I think it could've done without the cheesy romance subplot but I liked the story and world building overall.
12/22/2020 c1 dragonfox123
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
10/10/2020 c1 PennyPie
I just wanted to be the 1000th review.
6/10/2020 c1 1willfinch
Great beginning to an amazing story! Sorry, but grammar mistake "something news begun" should probably be "something new has begun" last paragraph
7/30/2017 c6 HaigiJin
Something smells fishy...if taking the other digivice would help him wake up, why not take his sleeping body over to the digital world too?
7/30/2017 c1 HaigiJin
Little missions to dimensions sound really cool~ Like a little part time job that involves saving the world at times. Hahaha~
7/26/2017 c93 47TLG03
Wow! You put a lot of work into this fan fic! Amazing!
6/27/2017 c82 4BlueShard20
Things are getting good now. That fallen angle's history.
1/25/2017 c93 6Staria's Light
Amazing story! But it took a lot of effort to read 93 chapters! But I'm glad I did!
7/29/2016 c28 2Cardinel
It took me forever to realize just who that digimon was in the Dark Ocean at the end. Congrats for making the first ever mention of Ogudomon in a story. May the greatest of all demon lords return someday in a future crossover.
7/8/2016 c93 42lightningstrxu
Woo boy this was a doozy to read,but I finally managed it, a fantastic story with perfect drama and action, onwards to the sequel
4/2/2016 c93 4mynameisavirtue
This is the most amazing story and probably my favorite. I've read the others as well and I keep coming back to reread them. This is what got me hooked on digimon seasonal crossovers as well as the TakuyaXKari pairing. This is truly a masterpiece. I've probably read this about 5 times by now.
1/4/2016 c93 26Yami Koibito
One of the best 02 x 04 fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you for this wonderful story! I love the concept of Runners and Zones, they were really interesting to read through. And yes, I've been converted to this wonderful coupling. The interactions with the 02 & 04 gangs were spot on, you really captured their personalities. I'll be reading the sequel to this next most definitely, but other than that this was well worth the read.
9/30/2015 c12 1SkyDragonMC
Currently on Ch 12 and have already become invested in this story. Good job with the story. I commend you for the nearly non-existant amount of grammar and spelling inconsistencies in your story (as far as I could tell). I have a feeling that Takuya's scar is important. I'll just have to wait and see.
4/25/2015 c89 Guest
you should have yoused oversoul
1,002 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »