FanFiction.Net
for Bridging the Gap

11/8/2010 c13 12fanfatic08
It's been a long time since your last upload but I'm glad you continued this.

hope to read more soon...

=^_^=
11/7/2010 c13 lemon-limen
don't worry, I'll be here waiting for your updates *hugs*. So.. keep the rapid update!
11/7/2010 c13 Kurankira
Sorry for not reviewing on you previous chapters but I want you to know that I'm still following your story. You always make me wonder what will happen next LOL ... I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Looking forward to it!

I like the yunoki-erisu duo, they look like a good couple... And I feel bad about yunokis fiancé :( but good for erisu someone will take her after len leaving her.

And Kaho and Len had been really a confusing couple here in this fic, they're too dense! And both are masochist! But I like their romance here... Except I don't like the part of kahos sickness.

Sorry for the long review LOL! See ya!
11/7/2010 c13 hihara abby-chan
Wow! The story's really getting exciting, I can't wait for the next chapters. :) I'm excited to know how the emother/em couple would end up. Hahaha. Good job. Update soon! :)
10/26/2010 c12 gizelle-chan
this chap is quite confusing. true, words cant express all the emotions here. but i think the song was for kaho? im not sure. but something in my mind is telling me that it's for erisu... gah! enlighten me please :)

but iver all, great job. update soon please
10/21/2010 c4 29Edogawa Ai-chan
Weh? You know Detective Conan too? And support CoAi too? Nice story! I have a hair-tucking fetish too! SO KAWAII!
10/20/2010 c12 8animearchitect
you are right! so many words left unspoken! I'm getting quite confused.. and my head is already confused beforehand at that! hahahha!

its only till chapter 12? gosh! but still, i'm really excited to know how every puzzle would be solved... and well, my head would be cleared... :)
10/20/2010 c12 lemon-limen
WOW this chapter is really..something. how can he really dedicate the song for her? not for kahoko? I really happy when BTG got a really quick update :)
10/18/2010 c11 fspsarcastic
hello. i like this chapter. please continue.
10/13/2010 c11 12fanfatic08
okay. so, i am in serious need of an update. please! thanks!
10/13/2010 c11 2Veronique Ruthven
Hey please make etsu and yunoki a couple at the end

i think i like a conniving couple once in a while

please update soon

løøking førward to kahøkø x len rømance
10/12/2010 c11 hihara abby-chan
You never disappoint. This chapter is as brilliant as the ones before, probably better in one way or another. I really felt Len's pain in your story. Your version of him was nicely done. Thanks for another chapter. :)

BTW, I followed your advice and checked out other fics, and you were right, the author you recommended was also brilliant. Thanks for recommending that to me. :)
10/12/2010 c11 Pathetic Rainbow
I`m too lazy to log-in, but yeaah.

I still love you, okay. :3 asdf this fic makes me cry and smile and sometimes even kill off a character for pissing me off. so you're now very sure that your characters all have depth and are quite realistic. very goodd~

update soon :)
10/11/2010 c11 8animearchitect
i LOVE it! hahaha! i love the way you write the entire plot and the way you describe things.. it all makes sense and well, realistic! why hadn't I started reading it before? *sigh* nevertheless, I'll read it from now on! :)

am eagerly anticipating the next chapter!:)
10/4/2010 c10 serendipityxoxo
this story is really nice :D i like the way you write. :D update soon :) god bless.
111 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »