FanFiction.Net
for Bridging the Gap

11/25/2009 c2 16PurpleSkye
Hi there~!

Just thought I'd drop a little review to remind you that YOU MUST UPDATE THIS~! Even though, as of now, I don't quite understand where this is going (I have a few insights but I'm not too sure about them) but the mystery only intrigues me more. So I am truly hoping for an update soon. Pretty please with everything you prefer on top? :D

Anyway, as I've mentioned, this story has an intriguing plot and I am amused with your style of writing. Being too descriptive isn't always a bad thing. It makes it easier to picture the story in my head. :D Well then, I think that's everything. I can't emphasize enough that you should update this. Haha. So then, just please do. xD I'll give you a cookie? :)

Keep up the good work,

PurpleSkye
11/22/2009 c2 Chibi
Hmm o_O~

im quite not really understand . but the story is nice ^0^ . i will wait for another one :D

Take care ^^~
11/22/2009 c2 gizelle-chan
this story keeps to becoming more and MORE interesting...

update soon please!

i thought azuma has violet hair?
11/8/2009 c1 31ariadne-chan
i was only browsing through the 'just in' category; i don't have the time to read new fics these days, but then the summary caught my eye. it's refreshing to read an OOC fic once in a while. i wonder what you're planning to do with len and kaho? your writing style amuses me. i find it refreshing and somewhat...yea, amusing. ^-^ forgive me for this insane review, eh? it would be a shame not to update this story soonest, eh? ^-^ and of course, i'd like to ask you to let me know when you update, if it isn't too much to ask. i like this. neh, ganbatte! ^-^
11/7/2009 c1 1PrayerSenshi
interesting... cant wait to read the rest!
11/7/2009 c1 FrozenRoseLady
Hmm...this seems...quite interesting...

Why don't you continue this?Maybe you'll attract readers to read it..

Btw,good luck in your next chapter..^-^
111 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8