for Secrets

10/19/2012 c22 3Romans8 38-39
I loved it! What's the new story called?
7/30/2011 c22 AJ Cook fan
Please continue I love it
10/20/2010 c5 18Lexikal
Another great chapter- you write Hotch very well, and I know from trying to write him myself that he's a tough character to write because so much of his communication is through stern looks/body language. The little bit here you wrote about Rossi was great (I could actually hear Rossi in my mind, hear his voice talking about getting a lay of the land). I wonder if you can write REID (my fave). Anyway, great story!
10/20/2010 c3 Lexikal
This is great! Can't wait to read more! I think, so far, you've portrayed JJ very true to CM.
8/30/2010 c1 3pandas9
I LOVE IT!
5/29/2010 c22 Ilovetv
Hey when you going to start part 2

I totally loved the first part

hope you keep on writing fab stories
1/21/2010 c22 3Blairsey
Oh my gosh, these last two chapters were great! I loved the interrogation scene, with Scott shouting that he needed to talk to Shelby.. And the thoughts chapter was just so good. Loved the lyrics that went with it, because it really does hit close to home for JJ's past.. Part 2 soon, plz? =P
1/21/2010 c22 11sparkletasia
:O

FALC! DON'T LEAVE US ON THIS!

Okay so it has come to a fantastic natural conclusion & cliffie for the first part, but still! Omg. Crazy. This is awesome, and I love seeing alerts for it in my inbox.

votes that you continue SON
1/21/2010 c22 10Auraya-of-the-White
Fantastic conclusion! I loved how JJ ran, I could totally see that happening. She just can't catch a break! I very much look forward to part 2. Work on whatever flows for you first. It might be nice to finish off Lost files first.
1/21/2010 c22 595Ghostwriter
Awesome. Can't wait. Catch ya on the flip side.
1/21/2010 c22 47Thn0715
Good job Falc! You portray her emotions very well. It's heartbreaking to think someone as strong as JJ would feel her only way out was to run. I'm definitely looking forward to part 2!
1/21/2010 c22 irismoon

I was so hoping to get some resolution, ah well guess I'll just have to read the 2nd part.

Please update soon!
1/21/2010 c22 livingandthriving
You can run, but you can't hide, JJ... these guys will find you.

I'm very curious as to how all this ties together. If you've already got the next part of the story planned out, I say go ahead and write it. :)
1/21/2010 c21 livingandthriving
Dun dun dun... moment of truth coming now...
1/21/2010 c22 5JJstar52
WAH!

I am SOO reading the next fic... I can't wait to see what happens!
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »