for Uncliched

2/26/2010 c1 1Writer on the Run
Please continue. It's so damn good.
11/8/2009 c1 mszdatu
it does feel a little scattered and i guess that a timeline would work best here, but so far, i like it. where is it going to go? to alex's pov next? i like the movie references though, pretty slick.
11/8/2009 c1 tania1416
That was great!

COntinue please

Bye
11/8/2009 c1 oogajunk
It is a little scattered, but like how Alex was hoping Justin would know how to fix her situation (whatever it is), I was hoping you'd find a way to wrap it all up and make the ending complete lol. I know there's gotta be a way for you to write some closure in the second part of this two shot. I dunno how you're going to do it, but I feel like it's possible :P

I like the way you write. Justin is (and you are) very self aware of the fact that this teen movie romance is cliche as f**k. Had you tried to pass this off with a teen movie plot without acknowledging it, it would have been a pretty lame ripoff. But you didn't, thankfully, and you've even added a clever bit of him WISHING it was a teen movie, given all the parallels you pointed out, so it would all end (or at least that's how I saw it).

Anyways, I hope things get better for them in the second part of the two-shot all ends well. And I'm wondering what exactly Alex did that was so bad. Sorry I've got no input into how you can round out the story, but then it just wouldn't be as fun for me if I already knew the surprise ending haha. Update soon.