for The Same Old Cliches: A Day in Salem

11/26/2003 c1 Dayz-Angel2003
Hey, this was absolutely perfect! All you were missing was Lucas, but this was a great parody.
5/7/2002 c1 2Charlie07
I really enjoyed your story. My favorite fanfictions are the humourous one. If you like humour you should check out my DOOL fanfic. titled "My Crazy Life" It's a monologue of Sami Brady and it's quite funny. WARNING: If you are offended by this story it's not my fault!
2/9/2002 c1 just me
omg, that was hysterical! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHA...HA.i laughed out loud when i read it, and my mom thoought i was crazy! I loved Sami's "plot". The last line is great ("i know our ratings will go yp two points, maybe we can get a cover story on Soap Opera Digest").
7/15/2001 c1 Totallyluvingit
That totally rocked.I luved it.A little change is good for these fanfics. I never laughed so hard at a fic in the romance category.
4/23/2001 c1 becca
oh my god! typical day or what? That rocked!
4/7/2001 c1 Phloe4ever
Your story is hilarious. I loved the scene where Stefano plotted to steal the Brady cat while everyone nodded when Chloe told them that they would have killed Mimi too. Belle being more concerned about what she was going to wear to the witch's funeral then caring about her death was also cute.
3/30/2001 c1 3Plagerised Dreaming
*takes a deep breath* that was soooooooooo funny! hahhaahahahahhaahahah... n e wayz... yeah! !
3/20/2001 c1 Days4Eva
Haha! I loved your story. Especially when Stefano kidnapped the "Brady Cat" and when Phillip starting getting all lovely dovey when Chloe's glasses fell off! True talent you got there!

Luv Ya~

Days4Eva
1/27/2001 c1 Lauren
i really liked it, i thought it clever and just like the show, amusingly stupid and full of irony and stuff like that.
12/29/2000 c1 Kara
Write somemore of these. These are so funny!
12/26/2000 c1 princess
Hey, the story was cute. Sometimes it seemed like you were trying too hard to be funny, but overall it was good. I liked that it was a humor story instead of all the rest of them. :-รพ
12/5/2000 c1 Stephanie
LOL! I love Days of Our Lives and I thought it was hilarious!
11/13/2000 c1 Kayla
I thought this was hilarious. I've been a Days fan for a few years, but it's so hard not to laugh at the things that go on in that show. I thought that part about Stefano wanting to kidnap the cat was great!

Nice Job!

Kayla
11/6/2000 c1 Guest
hehe
10/15/2000 c1 sweetcheeks
This was sooo very entertaining. My stepmom and I love the show, but seem to sit around and make the same sarcastic comments. Very nice work
26 Page 1 2 Next »