FanFiction.Net
for The Hope of the Senju Clan

10/8/2021 c2 Etro champion
I take you the story might be dead right that's unfortunate had potentially be good and I hope you're safe and well in this crazy and turbulent time
10/6/2021 c41 1Baahubali
oh my god, i luv this fic:) i like naruto's character and him breaking stuff and healing. like how his mokuton includes leaves and vines, something not alot of other fics have done, he reminds me of bulbasaur. also plz update, it has been so longggggg!
10/6/2021 c3 hsblhsnhasib
I hate Naruto with whiskers...
9/29/2021 c1 mbrevig
For anyone wondering if they should read this fic, don’t do it. The author has a good few first chapters but then makes naruto an idiot and constantly nerfs him just to make every fight seem suspenseful.
9/29/2021 c33 mbrevig
This is honestly the worst fanfic I have ever read. You have no understanding of how real humans act in emotional situations and it shows in your writing.
9/29/2021 c24 mbrevig
Wow really stupid dialogue he’s off by one percent and we know she’s going to end up treating him so why did you include it?
9/29/2021 c24 mbrevig
Fucking dumb why didn’t he use the seals against orochimaru?
9/29/2021 c8 Guest
Conversations and discourse in general is a solid 3/10 at best. The robotic tone and lack of real personality ruins it completely. Please stop posting fics if you can't write. Spend a few years learning how to speak and write, then rewrite your plot with legible english.
9/29/2021 c22 mbrevig
Why do you think it’s a good idea to limit him with the cursed seal?! I swear this is the number one bs thing that writers do that pisses me off. I don’t want to read this now cause you made Naruto week all of a sudden. This story suck now.
9/29/2021 c6 Guest
Somehow the grammar and writing got worse. I dont even understand how, like how do you even regress in writing level.
9/29/2021 c5 Guest
You write like a 10 year old. Its giving me a headache, I swear to god if you know you write like a child, why bother writing. Throw your plot to someone else.
9/25/2021 c1 5sesshomarurules01862
that was awesome
9/25/2021 c13 nikolajcss
i was cracking up laughing at the end of the chapter im dead cant breathe xd
9/20/2021 c8 Annoyed person
It started off so well then you had to ruin in for me you overpowered Naruto way to much way to much you give him Mokuton witch is fair and I liked that but 4 elemental definite okay that’s was in a tight rope but defeating 2 royal gaurs with a lifetime of sword training verses a couple months of training with no master or help except for written instructions sealed the deal of ending the story for me hope you improve someday
9/19/2021 c3 Guest
It’s weird that you put Naruto with whiskers he sound t have them at all and I never really liked them anyway they from being born with a jinchuriki parent why do you think Kushina or Mito never had them especially since they had all of the kurama sealed in them and since both body to and himawari has them it perplexes me as to why u added them to Naruto
6,492 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »