FanFiction.Net
for The Hope of the Senju Clan

5/13/2023 c15 Umad
Haku is a girl...
Sigh
Really wanted some trap fun, oh well.
Maybe I'll just rub my dick on my stepdaughters legs or something IDK.
5/13/2023 c15 Thanks
Omg ,please let this be a FF story that has Naruto with that femboy Haku!
5/2/2023 c22 Guest
You giving him the curse mark ruined the story for me
5/2/2023 c10 3SatanSan53
*sniff* *sniff*, smell that? That's smell of cringe.
4/30/2023 c19 John A Reyes
The story line is good but your extremely long fight with the snake was too much too long, and it got very boring. Really 2/3 of the chapter was a fight just end up with a curse bite. Just my opinion but love the story other than that.
4/29/2023 c8 SatanSan53
"Eh…No my lord since there was no need to since it was quite obvious that the boy is a commoner by the way he is dressed, my guess is he some low rank ordinary Genin from Konoha", spoke Kenryū.

Is he mentally retarded or just plain stupid? The idiot just signed his own dismissal papers, saying he was defeated by a weak genin.
4/28/2023 c2 SatanSan53
"Tell me, Tsunade, does anyone else know that you are pregnant with Minato's child or that you're pregnant at all?"

Everyone. Everyone in the village knows about it. Tsunade shouted it in a way that even a deaf would have heard.
4/25/2023 c23 Guest
i think its kind a annoying that naruto still acts like fool oc naruto and jumps everywhere not needed
4/4/2023 c1 13Write Your Wrongs
WARNING! Don’t read this story! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Naruto gets a curse mark for absolutely no reason in chapter 19, even though he has the kyuubi, mokuton, and a fucking family and people who give a shit about him. Plot goes down hill for cheap thrills and pointless drama. THIS STORY WILL PISS YOU OFF!
4/4/2023 c11 Write Your Wrongs
I would just fail the test and get a different team. They wouldn’t send the last Senju back to the academy anyways and this team is fucking unbalanced and doomed to fail in the first place.
3/25/2023 c1 HyperA2019
Looking forward to Chapter 42.
3/23/2023 c41 Aayan
When will you upload
3/9/2023 c41 Alpha vs meta
This was an amazing story i hope in the future it would continue
2/21/2023 c1 miss-direct836
I really really appreciate the depiction of Tsunades character here.
2/19/2023 c1 iamto weird
when are you going to update?
6,492 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »