FanFiction.Net
for The Hope of the Senju Clan

9/20/2022 c22 TatsuyaShiva4
WAHT THE FUCK IS WORNG WITH NARUTO! Did bump his Head so much that he has now Brains anymore?! The Sealing is more important and his stupid pride is just arg...Than he deserves hell and misery if he is this dumb!
9/15/2022 c26 Guest
Naruto - The Architect (or The Originator. ). BC of how many justus he invents/redesigns, hes already at over 5 just off the top of my head.
8/30/2022 c1 joaquin.asnolasco
there Will bee second season of the hope of the senju clan
8/4/2022 c7 1venventus619
not gonna lie why would Naruto try to investigate. the first thing Tsunade should teach Naruto to run from enemy Shinobi.
7/29/2022 c12 2Tenkoraaa
*Tsume*
7/29/2022 c41 felipindelrio
COMON UPDATE I WANT NARUTO DESTROY UCHUHAS LIKE ITACHI AND OBITO
7/29/2022 c8 Tenkoraaa
I sure do hope this gets better!
7/29/2022 c6 Tenkoraaa
*TSUNADE*! NOT TSUANDE! AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE STOP SPAMMING LETTERS WHEN SOMEONE IS STUTTERING OR ANYTHING! IT'S EXCESSIVE!

Though, I do like this fic >.<
7/6/2022 c40 Landon
I am glad I found a incredible Arthur with incredible stories.
7/4/2022 c31 i am legend
I don't know how many times I was tempted to quiet this story because of the following: naruto's foolishness, the curse seal and is naruto not supposed to be op? so why is he struggling in some fights?
7/4/2022 c31 i am legend
I Don't know how many times, I was tempted to quiet this story because of the curse seal that has been placed on naruto and naruto's foolishness but your story kept me interested enough to continue.
7/3/2022 c23 whit diamond
I am a little confused, naruto has wood style and the nine tails power so how can he have the curse seal? wood style and the ninetails are supposed to get rid of the seal.
7/1/2022 c21 38Animeharem
I really hope you explain how Naruto can use the curse mark when he has the kyuubi or this story went down a grade
6/21/2022 c25 musadak.khalid
The curse seal on naruto ruined everything
6/12/2022 c1 z