FanFiction.Net
for Nebula

10/1/2011 c1 3synjax
SERIOUSLY: UPDATE. I just NEED and WANT and HAVE to know what'll happen. PLEASE. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! Because this is SERIOUSLY turning out awesomely and, well, yeah, just update please? :3
6/26/2011 c1 billandsookie
would LOVE to see more.
8/12/2010 c1 moonstar99
This is a great story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish it... I am a fan of your writing and I think you will to an amazing job of finishing it!

ps. I have checked the box to subscribe to the story :)
3/11/2010 c1 shellybellypie
i read grey walking, was fascinated with your dystopian future that you designed, and must say i am looking forward to reading what you have in mind for this story, if you end up adding to it!

keep up the good work!
1/8/2010 c1 1CountessZeno
This is really well done and I can't wait for it to continue!
12/2/2009 c1 Andrazuria
YES! keep going, teasers are the worst especially when they're really good! loved Grey Walking despite the sadness and really want to see it continue! you've created this whole new world and theres so many things you could do with it, the least of which is adding some more to this! looking forward to hopefully seeing more!
11/16/2009 c1 kally
Please please continue with this story. After reading Grey walking I am in love with this whole concept and very much would like to see this realtionship grow further. I love how you have Claire and Sylar believably connecting and building a relationship that makes sense with their actual characters on the show. Please update!
11/10/2009 c1 heyla
Wow, very creative. I would love to see more of this world.
11/10/2009 c1 22justcourbeau
My dear, you must continue. We have everything well-disscussed and fine-tuned. I, personally, can't wait for the last chapter. That is what I'm looking forward to most. You did a great job making sure the readers know that life has changed, but you do it in such a way tha makes the fact the whole city is UNDER WATER, not a big deal. Somehow.

You're very depressing sometimes.

But in a good way!

-Mal.
11/10/2009 c1 Fraya
This story is so wonderfully creative it takes my breath away. I absolutely love the future you have created and I truly do hope you choose continue writing this.
11/10/2009 c1 Kia like the car
Full Honesty: This story is so captivating to me. Your vision of the future is so...different. In my opinion it's the only future I could see happening. This slow progression and continued survival even in the dullest and most regulated lifestyles as you seem to paint is such a striking difference to other futures that have been put out by others. It's hypnotic and evocative; it really haunts the reader and I love that. I really hope that you continue with this story. If nothing else other than to expand on the rest of the world and how it copes with their reality, and how Claire and Sylar manage to move throughout eternally without instigating a witch hunt. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for this one and all the updates that I hope are to come. Best of luck to you in your writing!
11/9/2009 c1 2DivineSynder
I, for one, am smitten with this story and really hope you continue it. I enjoy the way you write for Claire and Sylar and I'm just in awe of this future you've cooked up. If you choose not to continue it I guess I will cope. But in all honesty, I really hope you finish it!
11/9/2009 c1 6Neurotic-Isopod
The story seems interesting, but maybe a little boring, but I can't really say too much cause there's only one chapter. I love your writing style though and your good with characters so I'll be waiting for another chapter ^^
11/9/2009 c1 16devilishlysas
I really liked it, but I'm a fan of future fics, would be interested in seeing where you take this and Sylar's inclusion would be welcome as well :)
11/9/2009 c1 3Ninive
What a promising beginning! I really like the universe you've created here since I've read "Grey Walking". So dark and gloomy and twisted (which is a very good thing). Great work! I'd love to read more of it!