for So Cruel

3/30/2018 c6 aysha09
please update. if you don't have time, please just make the next chapter the last chapter.
3/14/2018 c8 Guest
continue
10/24/2017 c1 HDR14
I haven't finished reading the story yet but just have to scream...I love John Taylor! I had a huge poster of him in my room when I was 12 and I'm almost 44. Ok, I'll go back to reading now!
7/9/2017 c8 1AlexBlakke
Please update soon i love this story so far! I wanna see some bellward!
6/26/2017 c1 Guest
I don't understand how you could become so attached to a whore like Edward...im completely baffled really. Hes pretty damn gross
2/3/2017 c8 Mansdas2
I need more! Please update soon. I can't wait to see which direction this goes. I love the story!
8/8/2016 c8 k8ff
I love this story, hope you continue it
1/4/2016 c8 Guest
oh for the love of god only discovered this story its been a while since u updated ur an epic writer so please finish this its bloody brilliant bella needs her happy ending,
9/6/2015 c8 Addicted
Oh my god! I can't believe I started reading this abandoned fic! You must finish it, it's too good to be left here like this. I need to know what happens and how it ends. Please!
8/16/2015 c8 Sarah
Oh my god I can't believe you didn't finish it! This story is so good, I literally stayed up all night reading it and went to bed at 7am. You have to update or at least post a plot synopsis so we know what was supposed to happen!
6/26/2015 c8 Sevenzz
why did u stop?the story is pretty gud...writer's block?
4/19/2015 c8 4Elizabeth142
I hope you finish the story!
2/10/2015 c8 rimalem
Nnnnoooooooo! Well I am unworthy, still! Thanx for 8 great chaps.. would have loved it if it were finished tho! Off to read ur other stuff now
2/10/2015 c1 rimalem
WOW! I have had this idea of writing sumthing similar for ages, but after reading ch1.. *bows* I am unworthy! Seriously, wow!
1/20/2015 c8 nickandtaylor4life
I just read all the chapters you had of this chapter & I think it's so good! PLEASE UPDATE! I have to find out what happens! The angst is killing me! Need Bella and Edward together!
1,155 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »