FanFiction.Net
for So Cruel

7/12/2010 c8 1artofenginuity
Looking forward to your next update - really love your no-nonsense Bella. Quite refreshing :)
7/9/2010 c8 rubylex
The best story I've read in a long time. Please don't abandon it, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
7/8/2010 c8 dellatwi
Really? That's just evil;) can't wait for the update. Man bella is all about the ass kicking ball ripping I luv it more please
7/8/2010 c8 9xoxocullenluverxoxo
OMG! You updated! I loved this chapter! And the cliffie at the end was not nice! I am glad she is done with Jacob. Now she can realize that she is meant to be with Edward.And i hope she proves how kick*ss she is when she kicks some ass helping Emmett! I can NOT wait till the next chapter! Update!
7/8/2010 c4 14Sunsetwing
There has to be a more than friendly reason why Edward would be so upset.
7/8/2010 c3 Sunsetwing
Love protective Emmett. Hope Edward was man enough to tell him EVERYTHING.
7/8/2010 c2 Sunsetwing
My heart totally pains for her. But I just can't see what he did not also having an effect on him as well.
7/8/2010 c1 Sunsetwing
Seriously... heart...fail... How could she even ever look him the eyes again after that. Love this story so far.
7/8/2010 c8 Superflow
Sorry to hear that life have thrown you a hard ball! But great that something happen made up for it (hopefully) AND great to have an update from you! I just LOVE this story - great fun! And I have SO figured you out, girl! No doubt Edward thinks that Bella's been planning on loosing the Vcard to Jake and he believes that she's already done it before the party - when all she's been doing is some innocent bike riding! Such fun!

Anyhoo - how many chapter do you reckon your story to end up with? Are we talking a looong story or what? And I wouldn't mind some E&B action soon. I bet he's got his panties in a bunch all itching to be all over her again! LOL

Great story though, please update soon!
7/8/2010 c8 twilusted
OMF, this is an amazingly well written fic! I'm yearning for the next chappy already and I'm willing to wait for as long as it'll take you to write it.

Gah, the heartache I'm feeling for Bella is unbearable! Edward's euphoric feeling could only mean one thing and it sucks that he only did it to forget his pain (from his misunderstanding of Bella & Jake's sexual relationship). Poor Edward too! I'm hoping he thought of Bella the whole time that he was in that laundry room.

Thank you for this gem of a fic, your storytelling & intricately woven words leave me astounded. The same feeling as seeing Edward's hipbones in reaching distance. *whispers* Whoa!
7/8/2010 c1 momma23
dude...sooo good
7/7/2010 c8 sparlish
Love this story so far...wish that Jake wasn't quite the chauvinist though...makes him less believable for competition for Bella. Can't wait to hear what happens next!
7/7/2010 c8 idkmuch
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you left it there! Now, that's "so cruel." ;)

I can't decide if I want to see Bella in the fight or not. I don't want her to get hurt, but I definitely want people to stop seeing her as some sort of damsel in distress. I so wanted Jake to be cool, but I'm really not digging the patronizing way he's treating her. Sigh. Is this the end of them? I kinda hope so.
7/7/2010 c8 EmpireClover
Sorry to hear about the shitty thing, but pleased that a really good thing happened to you :)

Thank you for finding the time to update this, I really really really enjoy this story. I don't keep up to date with fanfiction any more bar two stories, yours being one of them, so I'm incredibly excited to see an update :D

Well what a chapter, really good stuff. And what a cliffie, looking forward to the next chapter tremendously!
7/7/2010 c8 Cafeo
I'm so glad you are still updating. I love this story. It takes me WAY back! And its nice to read about a couple of good kids just awkwardly navigating adolescence instead of all the tragic Edwards and Bellas with horrible pasts. I'm a bit miffed though that I will now be singing that New Kids song for the rest of the day.

Looking forward to next chapter.
1,155 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »