FanFiction.Net
for So Cruel

7/6/2010 c8 rubell
I intend to finish this thing, come hell, high water, backstabbing bitches, and impending bundles of joy!...lol, sorry bout cnt backstabbing btchs', they are out there and you shoul always be aware...'constant vigilance!'...'"Married?" Good lord, how serious was this thing?

"Please, don't remind me." Edward plopped down into his seat, clearly uncomfortable.

"Married?" I asked, again.

"Yes, married! Jeez!" Emmett laughed—Long Duk Dong to my Jake Ryan.'...that movie is popping up all over the fandom lately!...and the ending? how could you just leave it like that? hopefully you write more soon...and why in the hell were they hanging out in the laundry room?
7/6/2010 c8 Lulu M
Gah! I love this story. And dude...Edward needs a swift butt kick. Guys! Jeez!
7/6/2010 c8 ana1973
you really left us hanging on this chapter, dont leave us for too long. glad that you came back to the story and glad to hear that you plan on finishing it. so bella is a brawler, cool. and i am guessing edward slipped because he thought bella was planning to have sex with edward with alice's comment. looking forward to the next chapter.

-Ana
7/6/2010 c1 7edwardandbellabelong2gether
Yeah so I am totally hooked on this!
7/6/2010 c5 SallyThePumpkinQueen
7/6/2010 c1 SallyThePumpkinQueen
love it!
7/6/2010 c8 RubyDee
OOOOOO Cliffie!

So glad to have you back. At the risk of sounding selfish I have missed this story. Perhaps I should reword and tell you that I sincerely hope all is well with you now. Anyway ...

Edward is proving to be quite the enigma. I get a vibe that his feelings go a bit deeper than we realize. On the other hand he throws mixed signals at us in regard to Bella. He shows up with girls like Lauren *gagmewithaspoon* so what is Bella supposed to think. Unless. Unless he does not think he has a chance with Bella. And then the poor girl has to find him swapping spit in the laundry room.

And Jake. Ach du liebe. That man child tried to hold our girl back? I don't think so. And it is kind of a shame too. I have tried to not like him but he was proving to be a good friend to Bella. Has he blown it? Maybe when he sees just how serious she is about her loyalty he will step up and break it up on his side with his friends. Otherwise Bella may be riding home with Edward and Lauren and quite frankly that bothers me a little bit too, lol. Guess time will tell.

Sandra
7/6/2010 c8 MagicBliss
O_o

I'm dying to see what is going to happen next. I'd love to see Bella kick someone's ass.

Edward needs to pull his head out of his ass and just tell Bella how he feels. Everyone can see it anyways (well, except for Blind Bella).

Thanks for the update, lovely. Excited for your Blueberry to arrive. :)

xoxo
7/6/2010 c8 tales2tell
I love your story. I really hope you update soon-I mean, what a cruel cliffy it was! I'm dying to know what happens,and for goodness sake make Edward and Bella MAKE OUT! For real this time!

Thank you.

Great chapter, btw.
7/6/2010 c8 katmiles77
omg... it is so good! i hate it that you left us on such a cliffy and i cant wait for the next update. i cannot believe that edward thinks j and b had sex.
7/6/2010 c8 GeorgieGirl101
oh wow! i LOVE this story!

Please update soon :)
7/5/2010 c8 Crispy Anakin
She's so scrappy. I wish Bella in fanfic would know some self-defense moves or knew how to fight.
1,155 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »