FanFiction.Net
for So Cruel

7/10/2011 c5 2loveybunnies
Ha, that was awesome! I would absolutely love to know what is going through Edward's mind as he watches Jake and Bella ride out of the parking lot. Funny how boys/men only want something once someone else shows an interest in it! I get the feeling that deep down Edward does have feelings for Bella, he just doesn't know how to deal with them. I really hope that you'll consider updating this story so that we can find out what happens!
7/10/2011 c4 2loveybunnies
I can't stand it! I know I'm inching closer to the last posted chapter and it's killing me that this hasn't been updated in over a year! I should just stop and forget about this story, but I can't. I hope there is some resolution at the end of the last chapter so at least I can pretend there is an HEA!
7/10/2011 c3 2loveybunnies
Oh my gads, someone needs to apologize to someone fast before Edward ends up in the ER! So, Emmett hit Edward? Because he figured out what happened between him and Bella, or because Edward was such a douche to her?

Can't wait to hear this story!
7/10/2011 c2 2loveybunnies
Oh, poor Bella! How mortifying to be sick like that in front of everyone, but especially to know that she was "sleep-talking" and Edward heard her! I know he feels bad, but does he really have no idea how she feels about him?

How could he have kissed her like that and then turned into a stone cold ass and think it was no big deal - like he did her some favor? What a jerk. What a guy! A clueless guy!
7/10/2011 c1 2loveybunnies
So, someone just mentioned this story over on ADF and I, like the glutton for punishment that I am, decided to come over here and check it out. Knowing fully that you haven't updated in over a year. And probably never will. I am so stupid. I love it. I know its only the first chapter, but I love it. Damn, is there any way you can be persuaded to continue this and finish it?

I think you're immensely talented and I can totally relate to the setting and the character that is Bella. The music, well, let's just say that it's the soundtrack of my youth!

I won't be able to stop myself from reading what is here, but I also can't promise that I won't stop inundating you with PM's begging you to write more!
7/4/2011 c8 3imusic247
cant wait for more
7/3/2011 c8 1ladychrysanthemum
Why didn't you ever finish this story? I'm really enjoying it. The situation of Bella being the overlooked best friend is nice, and I'd love to hear the rest of it.
6/14/2011 c8 26ladyinblue6
For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE GIVE US ANOTHER CHAPTER. This is my favorite fic and I NEED some satisfaction!
5/5/2011 c8 summerc79
Very nice story! I hope you haven't given up on it because I am very curious as to what happens next :)

Here is to hoping for an update one of these days lol
5/3/2011 c8 AngstyEdward
I've read through all 8 chapters 3 times now... I'm so hopeful there will be new ones coming! I've read a lot of Twilight fanficts and this is definitely one of my favorites.
4/30/2011 c8 1988wardenbkuejaydjhzhxjsjfc
I love his story please update soon!
4/29/2011 c8 Mnema Aoede
This is a great story, I hope you plan on finishing it.
4/23/2011 c8 loomie
Whyyy? :'((

I spent an entire day reading this story and now i have to wait for the next chapter? Noo!

The story is awesome, i would sure like to know epov! Usually i can see the stage of relationship but i cant read your edward. It's a little frustrating but i like it. Usually writers mix the pov-s so there isnt so much tension. Cant wait for the next chapter! :D
4/20/2011 c8 Aeris Rommyu
:( Are you going to write another chapter so we can see the big fight, a climax? It was just such an inconvenient place to stop! Please reconsider finishing this story, I was really really enjoying it! :)
4/20/2011 c8 8sparklevampFTW