FanFiction.Net
for So Cruel

4/19/2011 c5 8sparklevampFTW
Doctor Who reference, oh yeah!
4/9/2011 c6 feedmemore
I'm so far loving your story.

But I've got a question. How is Bella substituting Jake in place of Edward going to work? In Any Way at all? Umm..? I mean, I know I'm outta my teen years, but if I remember correctly, chemistry is something you really can't fake, no matter how tightly you close your eyes & pretend while you are kissing the said boy, or not? Oh, whatever! You know what I mean.

I'm afraid I've only got a couple more chapters left, and then I'll be left kinda hanging.

Please try and update soon. We are all looking to escape from RL here.

Thank you.
3/27/2011 c1 MSPT
I can totally relate to this Bella. Thank you for writing!:)
3/20/2011 c8 Amz1221
I LOVE THIS!

Cannot wait for more of it-I usually don't read stories when they havnt been up-dated in a while... BUT this I can make the exception!

It's 100% batshit carzy awesome! (and I really want to see Bella in a fight...) :D
3/19/2011 c1 Kat Ksm
3/17/2011 c8 Skubastine
This story pops into my head every once in a while and I have to back and read the entire thing. Hope everything is going well for you. I'm anxious to see what happens next!
3/14/2011 c8 1somethingalittlemoreclever
This story is Amazing. I don't usually read stories where bella pines after edward (I like edward pining after bella. it appeals to the feminist in me) or stories that aren't complete, but i was suggested this story, i read the first chapter and fell in love. Damn, this is great. i can't wait for more.
3/13/2011 c8 5halojones
wow, I just read your story in one sitting after having it rec'd on a forum. I loved it! Anyways, I know it's been awhile since you last updated, but I hope you continue your story becuase it's a wonderful read and I would love to know what happens next. :)
2/27/2011 c8 Kalla80
Love this story, I read all 8 chapters last night. Are you planning on continuing it?
2/15/2011 c8 Pinkerbelledust
This I one of my favorite stories and favorite chapter. Edward misunderstood that Bella lost her virginity to Jake... Ahhhhhhh! I really hope you continue!
2/3/2011 c8 3ireadway2much
can't wait for the next chapter!
1/30/2011 c8 AyoooItsTania
OHMYGOODNESS OHMYGOODNESS OHMYGOODNESS! AHHHHHH! what happens next what happens next what happens next?

Can't wait to find out!

3 tania
1/29/2011 c8 VampireGirlOnFire
PLEASE write the next chapter! I cant stand all this waiting! I have to know what happens! LOL I love your story! you have a talent.
1/29/2011 c8 star574
It's about damn time she punched Jake in the stomach. Sheesh.
1/29/2011 c7 star574
I could quite happily live the rest of my life without ever hearing "What I Am" or "Come On Eileen" again. :)

Junior in HS and just starting to masturbate? Yikes. I was a pro by then.
1,155 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »