FanFiction.Net
for So Cruel

1/29/2011 c6 star574
Mmmmmm, yeah. Jacob is pulling out all the stops, isn't he? Nothing like that hormonally-driven blankness in the eyes...
1/29/2011 c5 star574
Oh, those of us who live in Phoenix just adore the fucking bigass roaches, don't we?

I live in the Coronado District, and my house was built in the 1920s and 1930s. Not exactly the best construction, and lots of bugs get into the house.

My cats go apeshit over the roaches. I try to get the roaches away from them but they usually crunch and swallow very quickly.
1/29/2011 c4 star574
What, no wide, asymmetrical belt low on her hip? :)
1/28/2011 c3 star574
I gotta admit, I kinda like the image of Edward with a massive hickey, a bruised jaw, a cut lip and a black eye.
1/28/2011 c2 star574
Curious to see what Edward's gonna do for his face the next day...
1/28/2011 c1 star574
Hiya! I came over on a rec from bananapancakes7. :)

Matching outfits, complete with whiskers and tails? I'm scared.
1/22/2011 c1 mouseandbug
This story got me hooked on fanfic. Please update, it's killing me! The era is great coming from a chic who graduated '87. I'm begging you
12/26/2010 c1 celtyshan
chapter one is intriguing...i wish i had it in me to read more. i don't start stories anymore that haven't updated in more that 4 months...too aggravating...and there's so much good stuff out there to read. hope u finish..will check it out once its complete!
12/18/2010 c8 Obsessedwiththis
Awesome story! thanks for writing.
12/14/2010 c8 lala43
I want to take this time to say thank you for sharing with us your creativity. For those of who can't write anything other than reviews, it is amazing what you give us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
12/4/2010 c8 Annie Lantus
Such a fucking awesome story! You're gifted :D
11/30/2010 c8 cupbanana
just caught up on the previous chapters. i really enjoy this story and hope you can update before the year's done
11/27/2010 c8 1Star Dust and Fairies
what did she see? what did she see?
11/24/2010 c8 melissas1
LOVE this story! This time period is right up my alley! Just found it and read the whole thing in the past 2 days. I hope RL gives you a break and a chance to update very soon and very often. Edward needs to confess his real feeling to poor Bella soon so they can get together! Thanks for a great story! I need a new chapter! :)
11/21/2010 c8 vivarobsten
Really like this story hope you continue to write I would love to find out what happens next. Hope you post soon.
1,155 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »