FanFiction.Net
for So Cruel

11/10/2009 c1 1winterstale
“Those are big fucking words, coming from you and your revolving door of bonus STD ‘girlfriends’.” I put air quotes on the last word. “I’m sorry if Emmett’s concern threw a wrench into whatever french-kissing, boob-groping, blowjob plans you had for the evening. If I ever need a referral for penicillin, I’ll give you call!"

I fist pumped for Bella at this. Nice dress-down.

This is my era so I saw JT, The Cure, and EATBM and the memories flooded back. This was well-written and took me to old familiar places (AP classes, Speech and Drama weekend trips).

Em's full moon - so right.

I'll be interested to see where life takes these kids.

-w
11/10/2009 c1 Annabelle2
I am so glad you decided to continue this, I am going to put you on alert.
11/10/2009 c1 myria101
Yay! So glad to know the author and that you're continuing! Putting you on alert!

M
11/9/2009 c1 babbles
Best freakin one shot ~ Can't wait for the next chapter...
11/9/2009 c1 Wicked Rose Red
I LOVED this story and am so glad that you're continuing it!
11/9/2009 c1 poetrytoprose
I read this and loved it for the contest so I'm SUPER stoked to see that you're continuing it. I'll spare you my babbling - just wanted to let you know how excited this made me. Can't wait for chapter two!
11/9/2009 c1 Horizon629
I loved this story, and among a few that didn't make it to the final round, I voted for it. I can't wait to see how this develops. On another note, I read in one of your reviews that you ship Harry/Hermione... All I have to say is that at least you're leaving Ginny free to date the devilish Draco. That was my ship ;).
11/9/2009 c1 danipony89
Thanks!
11/9/2009 c1 u2ugly2nv
I'm so glad that you are continuing the story,I can tell that its gonna be good.
11/9/2009 c1 bookworm05
Loved this! Can't wait to see were it goes. Glad you decided to continue.
11/9/2009 c1 6Mcc101180
This was by far one of my favorite entries for the i love 80's music contest. Even more thrilling for me was this was your first Twi fic.

The emotions were portrayed beautifully, and the imagery created was wonderful.

Very pleased that this will be continued and look forward to seeing what you come up with.
11/9/2009 c1 k562
this is so great and I'm so happy you're continuing it! I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm looking forward to seeing how they deal with the fallout!
11/9/2009 c1 8Riss - uscmam
A really nice story.

I'm excited that you are moving forward.
11/9/2009 c1 jackiehydelover
WOO HOO! So excited to see this up. Loved the one shot and I'm sure I'm going to love this. I really can't wait!
11/9/2009 c1 Crispy Anakin
Thanks for putting this up. You always wrote such wonderful Harry/Hermione fics! I am preparing for muchos muchos angst.
1,155 « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77