for Of Prisons in the Sky

1/6/2012 c1 173palomino333
This story was so heart-wrenching, and in a very good way.

It really made me sad when the young Warden tried to clutch the flames to himself. I can't condone what the Warden has become as an adult, but this evokes sympathy for him.
11/30/2011 c1 PeaceLuvVictory
I just love these stories! I wish that the show's creators would show us a little more of the Warden's past.
5/22/2010 c1 10Vedda
I love the way you develop little Warden here. Is a warming story.
3/3/2010 c1 23Spike Daft
Just beautiful. I love how this explores what happened immediately after the Mogul's death, and in such a way that it fits perfectly into that Superjail feeling but yet remains profound, deep, even sad. Thank you for this lovely morsel!
1/25/2010 c1 79837281933210
omg this was amazing! the ending was fantastic! the warden sounded so cute, and the story in general flowed and it was an amazing idea. you=genuis *pats on head* i absolutely loved this. it was awesome!

i liked the way you told the story, and the style you used to describe things. it was way awesome, and amazing and you rock. so cool!
11/26/2009 c1 33tere moto the sentry
Aww...Such a cute little story. I loved the last line.

_tere
11/25/2009 c1 Peridot-Horntail
(aka too lazy to sign in because life is a bitch that keeps her on a short leash, but that wouldn't fit, XD)

Ah, Dashy, you NEVER cease to amaze me with your Wee Warden stories. This may be one of your best ones yet!

*thumbs up* From your biggest fan, yo! Never stop feeding us the poignant LSD!

~Froggy