for Something Wicked This Way Comes

12/30/2020 c29 2macdjord
Xeno's castigation of Dumbledore here doesn't seem to jive with Narcissa's later claim that the Wizarding world only has a problem with lesbians, not gay men.
12/30/2020 c47 macdjord
This chapter always feels a bit jarring. Everything prior to this where the King was mentioned has been generally positive towards him - if not a *nice* individual, then at least a reasonable one, and - as exemplified in Etna's backstory of how she entered his service - loyal to his retainers. It is therefore very surprising to have him suddenly show up in person as an antagonist who has betrayed Etna.
12/11/2020 c18 mdmichener
Why is Harry confused by the redhead comment?
Etna is a redhead, isn't she?

Mind you, that just makes the misunderstanding even better...
12/8/2020 c5 Aleucard
A thought. What is your opinion on the Play Sequel thing that Rowling made that invoked the Dark Lord Has A Daughter trope itself? It has other batshit in it too, but that seems the most relevant to this story.
11/8/2020 c32 9Tha Shadow 750
I don't know how many times I've read this, and I only just caught on to who the other prinny is.!
10/23/2020 c48 17Ar-Kaos
great story, much enjoyed, with some very clear and fun themes carried over from the other.

I think i would have preferred a slightly more epic fight at the end rather than the 'everyone on moldy' and a little more substance to the reuinion scene... but those are not real complaints, i enjoyed them as they were.. and was heartily glad that you didn't leave this where i last read it before the denouement.

thanks for sharing
10/8/2020 c5 oiller
(Sigh)I know this is a old story but I'll review anyway. I rather was enjoying this story and was really looking forward to the first time going into an item world but that was just bad the way you chose to write it, why even bother to use item world's if your going to do this bad with them. Item worlds are a corner stone of Disgaea and arguably the source of there power. I'll keep reading but so disappointing (sigh).
9/2/2020 c21 pwtcmcneil
holy crap, Etna with Harry is fucking adorable.
8/29/2020 c35 MartinDeShade
Every time you mention Lily being condemned throws me out your story, because it doesn't make sense. She didn't commit suicide. She didn't sacrifice herself, she was murdered for not stepping away from her child. I have to question anybody that thinks that is suicide.
5/19/2020 c31 Kudou Shinichi
You'd figure that Amelia would have protections in place from her position or would have peripheral awareness of suspected death eaters. It does fit with a backwards society to not be prepared for terrorism.
5/18/2020 c13 Kudou Shinichi
I assume eating bits of Riddle gives him an either an edge, which is positive, or makes Harry a little darker, which may be a positive. Could be why she's excluding Basilisk Venom.
5/18/2020 c8 Kudou Shinichi
Etna with the plans. I dont get what they are doing with the items. From my understanding of disagea, the game revolves around battling inner demons or flaws of an item and when you beat a bunch of levels the item improves. The glove Etna got them to improve as well as other items aren't being used and she never explained the side-benefit of succeeding in the item worlds.
5/18/2020 c7 Kudou Shinichi
I like what Hermione did and also Alfred Hitchcock for why she isnt a Claw. Nice work weaving that together. I think the easiest solution would be for Luna to transfigure her homework as underwear and when it goes missing claim academic sabotage.
5/18/2020 c24 The Happy Dwagon of Fun Time
this place seems like a hybrid of Diablo, Silent Hills, Narnia, and Resident Evil.
5/3/2020 c29 VtrCst
Is it weird that this chapter creeped me out even more than the Silent Hill nightmare/aberration?
it's just so inhumanly and insidious... so realistic and believable... maybe that's the hardest part to swallow, Xeno so blind and traditional that's so at odds with the image we had of him like an open and fun nuttier crackpot and the mechanical obsessive sick parents that although excessive does sound like an extreme of an example of reality, damn those hit like a bag of bricks
1,807 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »