for I Don't Deserve You

4/6/2012 c17 3Half-Dragon127
I thought you said that you liked happy endings!:( This ending was awful!:(D (by the way that's an unhappy face with it's tongue sticking out!)
1/17/2012 c17 115AmyNChan
I'm sad to see this story go, but thank you for giving a reason and telling the end. It's better than not knowing. I pray you get through your tough time.
6/3/2011 c16 zhmaye
please update this...i really like it
4/18/2011 c16 tarinigma moon
omg i love this story i would have commented before but my computer went haywire i cant wait for the next chapter
3/18/2011 c16 2canadiangirl13
I really enjoyed this! I loved the bit of Saya's and Train past lives together. That was so sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon!
3/18/2011 c16 Cassie M. M
Wait... wouldn't it be Japan, '04? O.o.

And I totally understand about taking stuff from different religions and combining them. XD. We should talk about the different crap out there sometime~.

I like the idea you placed in this chap, though it seems kinda Christian-y/Catholic-y, neither of which I am. X3. However, I hope you update again soon! Love the whole past lives thing. :3.
3/18/2011 c16 115AmyNChan
This is odd and seemingly irrelavent, but, seeing as it's your story, it should have some point.

can't wait til the next chapter~! *^_^*
3/18/2011 c16 29ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123
=O

*speechless*
3/16/2011 c15 2canadiangirl13
I really loved this! It was so sweet! Poor Train though he's completely devastated because Saya is once again gone. I hope everything turns out alright in the end though! Can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon!
3/16/2011 c15 29ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123
Reminds me of Full Moon. Seen that anime? There was a very similar scene...
3/16/2011 c15 115AmyNChan
This is mega-deep and pulls at the heart. If this is just 'fluff' for you, then I'm scared at the power of seriousness...

please keep writing this, it's super-cool!

*^_^*
3/16/2011 c15 1Analor
Awesome :)
3/16/2011 c15 Cassie M. M
NNNNNNNNUUUUUUUU! TRAIN, DON'T KILL YOURSELF! IT'S NOT ALLOWED, YA HEAR? ;~;. I's duns wants Trains tas dies.

Please update soon! I'm half expecting Saya to show up in his dreams and tell him not to kill himself. (More hoping than expecting, actually).
3/14/2011 c14 29ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123
WHAAAAA-? !

How-?

How do you make a happy end out of that? ! TT.TT
3/14/2011 c14 2canadiangirl13
Aww! Poor Train! I can't believe they wouldn't even put Saya's real name on the grave! That's just so sad. Anyway I loved the chapter and really can't wait for the next one so please update soon!
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »