FanFiction.Net
for ROMY Round Robin Like a Bat out of Hell

2/8/2010 c9 3tfobmv18
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
2/8/2010 c9 10cylobaby
Great chapter. I'm excited to see Remy's reaction to Rogue's lack of reaction about his mutation!
2/8/2010 c9 6Sony Boy
Etienne's basically been reduced to Houseboy position. Actually more like Rogue's Houseboy...humm, ideas...*smirk*

I liked how Rogue sort of mentioned Scott if only by his powers. Makes it seem more real. Glad she wasn't fazed by Remy's eyes.
2/8/2010 c9 13AuthorColorCoated
Hehehe! Etienne has to clean the house! Of course he does! Hilarious!

Love Rogue just being as feisty as ever. And Remy is just perfect here!

Good work!
2/7/2010 c8 Donaroja
keep it comming!

1/27/2010 c8 10cylobaby
Great story so far! Update soon (with so many writers that shouldn't be hard) :D
1/24/2010 c8 4Ranawe217
Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to read more.
1/22/2010 c8 4wizardsapprentice
I am really enjoying the story, every author is doing good. I was just wondering if it was going to be updated soon? Most of the time the updates are pretty quick so I was just wondering.
1/13/2010 c1 82Midwich Cuckoo
Although personally I'm not in favor of romantic stories, this one was very good due to its literary values.
1/12/2010 c8 1Sugahroc57
OMG... You got me addicted.. This story is awesome so far and the writting is outstanding, having me on pins and needles there at times. I was looking at the title for awhile and was hesitant about reading it but I read it anyways and can't get enough of it, can wait for an update hope it's soon...
1/11/2010 c8 15scott has a pole up his ass
nice i like it, it's good u shud keep on going with that story i kno fr a fact i'll b reviewing and reading any chance i get
1/8/2010 c8 3Crack4sure
Rogue and Et are so cute!
1/5/2010 c8 17kaebear89
Woot woot! VERY well done! and Remy trying to be his sexy self and failing miserably. XD

Can't wait for more!
1/5/2010 c8 3Chica De Los Ojos Cafe
Oh crap. Others who shouldn't be involved are getting involved. Things are getting even trickier than before. Update soon!

~Chica~
1/5/2010 c8 courtneykutie
Kewl chapter!

Cant wait for your next update!
253 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »