FanFiction.Net
for ROMY Round Robin Like a Bat out of Hell

11/19/2009 c2 ChamberlinofMusic
WOW! Awesome chapter! I am definitely excited to see what Rogue will do when she discovers the Thieves Guild is using her home as a cover, lol. Lordy be is she going to be steaming mad. I cannot wait for the lovely event to ensue. Thanks so much for the fantastic update! :)
11/19/2009 c2 13AuthorColorCoated
Oh boy! This is getting good! I'm on the edge of my seat!

I love love love Remy's role and it's so exciting!

Can't wait for Rogue to come into the picture, and then maybe so Romyness?

Good work, everyone! Can't wait for more!
11/19/2009 c2 21XSuicuneX
Heh, I like this one. *and finnally it allows me to comment on this story! Last time it would*

I love the idea of all you awsome authors working together on this. Yay, and this one chapter was good. It's nice how he and Bella became the respective leaders at the same time. Just think of what would happen if Julian became the leader, *shudders* Not good.

Best to hope that Et doesn't accidentally end up with the romantic moments with Rogue instead of Remy. *chuckles*

Hope to read more soon!

Teh 'cune.
11/19/2009 c2 CaptMacKenzie
Interesting! This looks like a fun romp. Just please, don't make Rogue pathetic & weak - y'all started off that way & it was not a good thing.
11/19/2009 c2 1Laceylou76
God, I'm nervous that this won't go well. Remy would never recover if Etienne doesn't make it through this! I'm assuming they should have checked the availability of the Adler house, and I'm pretty sure that there may be a Stripe haired Southern belle living in the house! That's just my guess though. lol

Great chapter, and I truly believed the whole ceremony and how it would have gone. You captured the ambiance of the entire ceremony perfectly.

Even the discussion between Remy and Henri and how they decipher what to steal, how to steal it and what happens afterwards was written like a pro!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Great job Tamarai! :D
11/19/2009 c1 redfirestar25
Can't wait for the next chapter. x
11/18/2009 c1 21coup fatal
you have no idea how freaking excited i am about this story. :D
11/16/2009 c1 9AshmandaLC
very nice! i would love to see more of this. any guesses on who is writing the next chapter, or do you guys already have all this planned out?

and the author list for this is AMAZING! all you guys are great! i cant wait to see what all of you can cook up together!

update soon (or whenever you can!)
11/14/2009 c1 1weebird
nice, I appreciated the explanation concerning Drakes and her relationship as something that just eventually crumble, mostly because of the emotion strain from Rogue herself- Rather than Drake cheating on her, or just being a jack ass- It was refreshing- I'm sure I shall enjoy reading more-
11/13/2009 c1 ChamberlinofMusic
Aw, I'm sad that Rogue is leaving but I understand her want for a different life. I enjoyed the way Logan saw Rogue off? I am excited to see what will happen for Rogue and Remy! Thanks! :)
11/12/2009 c1 idontgoherenemore
some of my favorite authors are writing this ^_^

and, of course, it is amazing.

i cant wait to read what happens next. it's definitely got my attention
11/12/2009 c1 AutumnGotEm
My favorite ROMY writers all in one story? *brain implodes*

First chapter is great.I can't wait to see what you all have in store for us. :D
11/12/2009 c1 3Chica De Los Ojos Cafe
O! What an interesting story! And the start of something exciting. So many great writers working on one project all at once. YAY! Update soon!

~Chica~