FanFiction.Net
for ROMY Round Robin Like a Bat out of Hell

3/13/2011 c14 1I Skip-I Trip-I Fall
So tense! When i read that belladonna held remy responsible for losing the chalice i wanted to scream out "but he didn't steal it, Etienne lost it!" But i didn't. My parents think i'm weird enough as it is.

No Rogue/Bandit date? No jealous Remy? Oh well, maybe next time.
3/13/2011 c14 167scribblemyname
Lovely chappie. I loved all the interactions and how it's put together. Awesome job as usual, Chellerbelle.
2/23/2011 c14 zootygirl99
Alright! I love story progression. Will there be more soon? Very good chapter. Thank you for keeping the story alive!
2/23/2011 c14 3Chica De Los Ojos Cafe
Things are getting messier by the minute! Great chapter though. Looking forward to the next!

~Chica~
2/22/2011 c14 3Crack4sure
So glad you're back!
2/22/2011 c14 1Sugahroc57
Nice chapter Ms Chellerbelle..

I feel so bad for Henri, Always has to sweep up some messes Remy does...

And Jean Luc, come on now! Men feminine product are not the plague, so stop being babies...LOL
2/22/2011 c14 1Sharky237
Yay, Chellerbelle. I really love this story, and I can never get enough of some good old ROMY banter. I wonder what Mercy is up to. Well, can't wait for the next installment.

Cheers

~~sharky
2/22/2011 c14 1angel897
intresting chapter happy you updated please keep it up kay :)
2/22/2011 c14 RisingElpis
Yes! another chapter I'm so happy, ahhh, content with my fix of Romyiness adventure. Poor Et, always getting embarrassed by Remy, and in front of Rogue, the horror! I love it, mwhaha. What happened with Bandit? Is Rogue going to tell Remy about her conversation with Bandit?
2/22/2011 c14 1Ilovebookshowboutyou
Long time no see from you.Glade to see a new capter,great work.I cant wait for the next one^_^
2/22/2011 c14 3tfobmv18
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
2/22/2011 c14 fandomgirl2012
Yeah! I was wondering when this story was going to be updated! I really can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
2/18/2011 c13 RisingElpis
wow completely astounded to be able to collaborate and work with other authors and for the product to be so well put together, and flow so smoothly into one another, very impressed to all of the authors. I love the way the story and plot are progressing. The interactions between Rogue and the other characters are truly hilarious and believable. Please continue =)
12/31/2010 c13 3TheVRogue
O Rogue and Remy r at it agin.
12/25/2010 c13 3Crack4sure