for Tender Hands and Unwavering Spirit

3/28 c12 1Crevanille
...Crap.
Honestly, I hope that this Naruto can still become friends with agaara...

Prolly won't happen but still.
Gaara's a good dood.
3/27 c9 Crevanille
...Damn. i didn't expect the giant mission bonus and a new freaking estate!

Coolest way yo end the Wave Mission arc tho, and goddamn is this Naruto manly as shit!
3/27 c5 Crevanille
The NaruHina ship of this world is VERY cute! I approve!

...I also approve this Naruto's natural ladykiller power.

I admit it. I LOVE HAREMS! That said, so far so good.
3/27 c4 Crevanille
A romance between Naruto and Hinata was already a good thing, but a romance a Samurai and Shinobi? HELL YEAH!
...And yeah, Mizuki got what he deserved.

...That ending worries me tho.
3/27 c3 Crevanille
Kinda sucks that this Naruto won't learn any ninjutsu...

Honestly, and this might be bc I value having complimentary skills, I wished he could've gotten the Shadow Clone Substitution techniques. Yeah, maybe not very samurai-like, but hella useful for one if used right. Gives you more options to do your job without being super flashy.
3/26 c2 Crevanille
This AU is REALLY, REALLY good.

I rather like philosophy, so this more esoteric and introspective approach to Naruto, plus Samurai... is really refreshing!

It's so rare that fics depict worlds that utilize samurai dedpite the fact that they are indeed an aspect of the Elemental Nations even 8f the bulk of military operations are Shinobi-centric.

Freaking awesome!
12/25/2021 c8 Aedwards179
that's not his first name. his first name is Hiruzen. his family name is Sarurobi.
12/25/2021 c9 Aedwards179
this author really likes to make lists.
12/25/2021 c8 Aedwards179
the guy said he was gonna keep an eye for himself and sell the other on the black market now he's saying his master will enjoy them? which is it?
12/25/2021 c1 Aedwards179
that just felt like a shitty set of rules for a religion
12/25/2021 c1 Aedwards179
only a few paragraphs in and it's already stealing lines from cultivation novels. that doesn't bode well for the novel
11/25/2021 c22 Bluewarrior3
Ah that was pretty good. I love how Naruto acts, he's very mature and not so dense.i love the naruhina moments too, there so cute together! I also like how everyone is getting stronger in there own way.
I didn't like temari in here, she presented herself as a sore loser and being very immature, the fact that she tried to marry Naruto and comparing her defeat to Hinata twice just made me not like her even more.
Other then that I liked the story and I hope you update, also I hope to read more naruhina moments
11/25/2021 c17 Bluewarrior3
What the fuck! Nooooo I don't want Naruto to marry temari-_-
11/25/2021 c9 Bluewarrior3
Jesus did he really go on trail for something like this?-_- there all ninja, there lives are in danger all the time and here they are getting mad at Naruto for something like this-_-( I know this would never happen but still it's irritating to read) other then that the naruhina moments are cute!
8/29/2021 c22 aurelialeeigyn