for Sugar levels

12/7/2020 c1 Meeee
As a type one diabetic, I can vouch that waking up and eating something SUCKS
11/7/2020 c14 Fran
I think this story is so good, so far I love the plot, thank you
11/7/2020 c12 Fran
I think this chapter was really good, plz keep writing them
11/6/2020 c7 Fran
Hi! I think this is a very good story so far, I rlly love how you got normal struggles for some people into it!
6/17/2020 c13 Ander
"No, it's not me, it's Draco; He hasn't been feeling well, and for his health and hypochondria I thought I should bring him to you."
6/9/2020 c13 bluedogg07
This was so good but then you had to ruin it by giving fucking malfoy type was one diabetes.
6/9/2020 c1 2Wookie of Magic
As someone with T1D, I must say the waking up in the middle of the night part is accurate.
4/19/2020 c3 3Lovetoright
These are short chapters so maybe go through and add some or combine some and if you are going to add more than add more to make it longer. These are just suggestions btw.
3/18/2020 c2 Alpha-Wolf
I can tell you only have a vague sense of what diabetes is like, for instance juice is a fast acting cab. I only use it for extreme lows. My personal range is good from 80-130 ok is 131-180 and high is above that low is below that, it’s different for everyone. Good effort though, nice story.
9/16/2019 c5 15Saissa
well you certainly did a great job of how a young male teenager manages their diabetes.

My son also hates anyone knowing that he is diabteic, and he hates me telling anyone that I feel has to know. He also refuses to take his insulin in public - although he tends to go low rather than high when he is out - so it is much easier to buy a juice for him to drink if he is too low.
9/16/2019 c2 Saissa
I know this is an old story, but is there any reason why you could not be bothered to change your numbers from the American measurements to the world wide measurements that the rest of the world uses? Afterall, this story is sent in the UK and not in the USA.

50 mg/dl for your low number is equal to 2.5 mmol/L, which is shockingly low.
250 mg/dl is equal to 13.9 mmol/L, which is high but not terribly high.

How do I know this? I have had to count carbs and do my sons insulin injections ever since he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 8 years ago!
7/5/2019 c15 Guest
Please write a sequel
5/2/2019 c15 Haley tuttle
Please write next chapter or story. What about sequel? Thanks
1/4/2019 c1 HermioneGamer
We need these kinds of stories in the Wizarding World Fandom!
11/28/2018 c15 Guest