for Unknown

8/24/2020 c20 rcfan77
Wow, so super! And i wish you had written some more chapters...it feels unfinished...
8/24/2020 c17 rcfan77
Great sister-talk! :)
8/24/2020 c15 rcfan77
Wow...heartbreaking!
8/24/2020 c14 rcfan77
Wow. Nolan was such a great character! Of course at first he was an asshole...but then he really grew on me and he was a great doc and friend to House! :)
8/24/2020 c13 rcfan77
Yeah! Cuddy loving Lucas? No way! Never! i always thought he was too young for her and again..
there was absolutely no chemistry between them! It was just...i don't even know what it was supposed to be...Cuddy and House...now there was chemistry from the start! :D
8/24/2020 c12 rcfan77
Oh wow, now you almost made me cry!
8/24/2020 c10 rcfan77
Oh that tugs at my heart! Sooo well written!
8/24/2020 c7 rcfan77
Oh wow...it's ON! :)
8/24/2020 c6 rcfan77
Oof...that was a hard read but sooo in character! Great!
8/24/2020 c4 rcfan77
WOW...that was hard! I sure hope Cuddy will come around...:)
8/24/2020 c2 rcfan77
Oooh, i'm soo looking forward to the rest of the story!
Actually i liked Lucas first, because he was kind of nerdy but then i never ever saw THAT one coming...and there was absolutely no chemistry between Lisa and Lucas...don't know why that was written...and since then i didn't like Lucas anymore. He was different and not likable anymore...
7/7/2015 c19 1lenasti16
Agh, reviewing chapter instead since I previuosly reviewed your last chapter already. We really, really need to know what happens next after House read Cuddy's Letter, please? I'm in tears reading their letlers to each other. :-(
2/5/2013 c20 JafryD
Will you continue this? I know it is a long time but recently a lot of writers have returned anf finished their stories. It would be great if you would be among them.
6/26/2011 c20 1dearest penny lane
ahhh they're finally talking! is this story getting an update anytime soon? between the time you last wrote a chapter for this and now they've already gotten together and broken up for (what looks like) good. so i've been reading huddy nonstop since it seems to officially be the only happy ending we're gonna get.
2/8/2011 c20 9JLCH
EXCELLENT. PLEASE KEEP IT GOING!
299 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »