for In Touch

9/12/2020 c1 596Ghostwriter
Awesome job.
6/28/2012 c1 164gnbrules
Ah, this fic gave me exactly what I've been searching for, closure for Xander and Cordelia. And you kept them in character, didn't make it unrealistic sweet or depressing. It's just them, acceptance of past loves and goodbye. Thanks so much for posting!
11/6/2011 c1 baybelletrist
iLooking at straight her is a bit like looking at the sun; he finds she's much less dangerous out of the corner of his eye./i

Oh god, that is so perfectly Xander and Cordy. Well done.
9/3/2011 c1 27The General G of K
Oh, gosh, this fic KILLS me, but in that, like, good emotional/sad way. Xander and Cordelia are so in character, and I love that Cordy is just so strong, and even though her leaving is kind of killing her, she doesn't let up. Yet, you still managed to portray her vulnerability as well, especially with that whole "loved/loved you too" bit, which was just perfect. Xander's line about rejecting girls with brutal honesty was great, too. Only, it killed a little too because as much as I appreciated Anya, Cordelia will always be better. Anyway, I love this piece a lot. Thanks for sharing it.

The General
12/27/2010 c1 tobedeleted9
LOVE.

As always, you got the voices just right-Xander was so perfectly Xander and Cordy was Queen C to the fullest. I could just picture this happening! So lovely.

It does make me sad that Cordy doesn't get a proper goodbye and ... no one really talks about it. PINE, GODDAMMIT, PINE FOR HER.

I loved "I'm done with the brutally honest types" - such a good nudge at the oncoming awesome that is Anya.

IN GENERAL THIS WAS FANTASTIC and now I'm dying for more, which of course you haven't written. Yet. :)

- Austin
11/9/2010 c1 Dylan
Beautiful and bittersweet. Superbly written. I'd like to think their final goodbyes happened that way. A great job!
5/16/2010 c1 14StarryNight101
Aww... that was so sweet! I haven't seen any of season 4 yet, but I'm going to miss Cordelia! I wish something like this happened in the real version. :)
5/16/2010 c1 Peregrinate
Beautiful. :) Very true to both the characters. =D
1/23/2010 c1 shinetherapy
aw, cordelia/xander were awesome and i really missed her once she left buffy. i refused to watch angel on ethical grounds. good job!
12/20/2009 c1 22lyin
fantastic fic, with great dialogue- especially loved the Wizard of Oz reference- and good foreshadowing too, and a perfect, in-character send-off for Cordelia from Sunnydale. it really does give a nice closure to that chapter of her life that just... never was there in the show (i was left even wondering if the Buffy gang ever found out/truly cared about Cordelia being in a coma/dying). thanks for the read!
11/25/2009 c1 14greenfly
That was a nice bit of fluff. Made my evening it did. Thanks ProfessorSpork! :)
11/17/2009 c1 hpchick
Very sweet.

Cordelia actually kept in touch with Willow after she moved to LA.